Magnetic resonance imaging of male and female genitals during coitus and female sexua

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by penisaurus, Mar 29, 2007.

1. penisaurus

penisaurus New Member

2. wispandex_bulge

Albums:
    Ah crap... I thought this woudl be interesting, but i am a chemist not a biologist. Nothing funky about these MRI images, which are actually spatial NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance). For the edification of the chemiscally inept, the iages are generated by looking at the hydrogen nuclei of water molecules.

For a challenge: We cannost see heavy water (with deutirium) in the same picture. Care to explain why?

3. Spamalot

Spamalot New Member

Albums:
    "Midsagittal image of the anatomy of sexual intercourse envisaged by R L Dickinson"

That made my day.

4. dongalong

Gold Member

Good find penisaurus, I always wanted to know where my cock went in relation to all the bits inside a woman. You can even see the rough g-spot area.

5. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you read the thing... it says that none of the women had anything that resembled a G-spot and exhibited none of the characteristics of being able to dispense some sort of ejaculatory fluid... all 13 female subjects reported that their orgasms were "superficial"

Hmmm... not very good news... I too, would like to see the same MRI imaging with a man with a large penis. Maybe we need to wait until they develop better equipment, because the researchers were impeded by a lame signal to noise ratio which contained too much noise and grain to produce clear images that allowed them to see all the aspects of coitus that they were looking for.

The female bladder filling during sex was way too wierd though...

6. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    The added proton of Deuterium changes the magnetic moment of the nucleus, and hence the resonant frequency. Therefore, either a different magnetic field stength or different RF frequency is needed to image Deuterium. The first MRI images made by Paul Lauterbur exploited this fact, imaging the contrast between normal and heavy water.

Now, which elements are impossible to image by MRI?

7. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    funny how they say that 22cm root + pendulous is enormous.

if i measure from the root of my cock that runs from near my asshole, which gets as hard as my pendulous shaft, up to the tip of my hardon, i get like 34cm.

8. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    That says "horny lab geeks" to me... :wink:

9. JustAsking

Gold Member

Because the Larmor frequency is different for deutirium than it is with water. It has two protons, which changes the ratio of the magnetic dipole strenght vs the spin angular momentum of the nucleus. What do I win?

Oh never mind. I see ericbear beat me to it. I lose.

10. cute5

cute5 New Member

Just a guess, the hydrogen in heavy water has one neutron (which regular hydrogen does not) and neutrons are not detectable.

11. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Added proton? That would make deuterium an isotope of helium, which it ain't.

12. JustAsking

Gold Member

big-D,
    You are completely right. Deuterium has a neutron where hydrogen doesn't. This still causes a shift in the Larmor frequency, though, doesn't it?

Draft saved Draft deleted