Magnitude 6 Earthquake hit Nevada this morning

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always wanted to be in an earthquake, or any natural disaster. Sick I know but I am drawn to it. Tsunamis, hurricanes. Being a storm chaser is my dream job.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always wanted to be in an earthquake, or any natural disaster. Sick I know but I am drawn to it. Tsunamis, hurricanes. Being a storm chaser is my dream job.

I like storms too. I think next time a Hurricane passes by I'll get a room on the ocean in A.C.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mandee,
I hope you and those you love are safe and well.
My heart and best wishes go out to those who have lost loved ones and homes in the quakes.
Hugs,
Dragonfly

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I lived in Oklahoma, I must have been a tornado magnet. Especially for the F5's.
Now that I live close to the Gulf coast in Texas, the tornadoes are the size of Georgia!! (A.K.A. hurricanes)

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I lived in Oklahoma, I must have been a tornado magnet. Especially for the F5's.
Now that I live close to the Gulf coast in Texas, the tornadoes are the size of Georgia!! (A.K.A. hurricanes)

I grew up on the Texas coast and Im all to familiar with what your saying.

Mandee: I live in northern calif but, we didnt feel this one

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm up in the northeast (grew up in New England) and this rarely happens to us up here. I can remember being a little guy, living in Connecticut, and we had a couple of minor tremors. It was kinda surreal, actually, the room just shook very briefly for about 15 seconds, then it passed. Of course my Mom freaked out and grabbed my little brother, and I just sat there, speechless. Of course, we get the occasional hurricane, but even those are few and far between. more often than not, it's just the remnants.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mandee,
I hope you and those you love are safe and well.
My heart and best wishes go out to those who have lost loved ones and homes in the quakes.
Hugs,
Dragonfly

I grew up on the Texas coast and Im all to familiar with what your saying.

Mandee: I live in northern calif but, we didnt feel this one

Mandee, I hope you're OK and I hope your friends and family are safe.

Thank you, everyone for your concern. This wasn't close to where I am, thank goodness, and I couldn't feel anything. I just thought it was interesting since there has been a lot of talk of earthquakes going around, and then this one happend! It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days. I live in Yerington(southeast of Reno), and Wells(near Elko) is quite a few hours Northeast of me.