Magnum and Magnum XL

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Coyne Toss, Oct 30, 2006.

1. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

It was an old thread but I eventually tried both of them last weekend... I am on the Magnum XL side.

That's all folks!

2. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

LOL,

Since getting a vasectomy, I've never needed condoms, but I wondered aout the XL's. I have the same girth as you, so this site just saved me some cash and time.

Thanks.

3. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Never found a condom that works for my thickness (over 7.5") but the Magnum XL works OK for a quickie. After 20 minutes, the big guy looks a little black and blue... I've tried durex XXL and they seem just about the same as the Magnum.
    G.

taurus45 likes this.
  4. D_Gregg_Ghorian

D_Gregg_Ghorian Account Disabled

the durex xxl always seemed too tight. I stuck with magnum xl as my condom of choice.

5. houtx48

Gold Member

maybe you guys can get an old inter tube and cut it to fit then you could brag instead of whine

6. D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Agreed with you here, OP. Magnum XL's ONLY, and they are still a bit too tight (but infinitely better, obviously, than other brands).

To me, they are a good, quality product, and not a bad price (since they are saving my life, in more ways than one.....).

Yes, I wished they made a more "custom" size, but the profit margins would be low enough they wouldn't make them for long, or in any quantity.

7. MrJenkins

MrJenkins New Member

for years I suffered with condom problems, couple of years back found Magnum XLs and never looked back, my condom of choice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice