Magnum and Magnum XL

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL,

Since getting a vasectomy, I've never needed condoms, but I wondered aout the XL's. I have the same girth as you, so this site just saved me some cash and time.

Thanks.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never found a condom that works for my thickness (over 7.5") but the Magnum XL works OK for a quickie. After 20 minutes, the big guy looks a little black and blue... I've tried durex XXL and they seem just about the same as the Magnum.
G.

Reactions: taurus45

D_Gregg_Ghorian

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never found a condom that works for my thickness (over 7.5") but the Magnum XL works OK for a quickie. After 20 minutes, the big guy looks a little black and blue... I've tried durex XXL and they seem just about the same as the Magnum.
G.

the durex xxl always seemed too tight. I stuck with magnum xl as my condom of choice.

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
Agreed with you here, OP. Magnum XL's ONLY, and they are still a bit too tight (but infinitely better, obviously, than other brands).

To me, they are a good, quality product, and not a bad price (since they are saving my life, in more ways than one.....).

Yes, I wished they made a more "custom" size, but the profit margins would be low enough they wouldn't make them for long, or in any quantity.

MrJenkins

Just Browsing
Media
for years I suffered with condom problems, couple of years back found Magnum XLs and never looked back, my condom of choice