Magnum Condoms

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I was just in walmart today, and the guy behind me was buying shaving gel and a big box of magnum condoms. Without even thinking I took a quick and discreet look at his crotch to see if I could notice a buldge to see if he was really magnum worthy. I didn't see anything so either his concept of size is skewed or he's a grower not a shower.
Anyway, has anyone done this or caught someone trying to catch a look?

BBCONLYCPL

Formerly Hung4Both
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
he could have been buying them for his partner, or for his wife's partner or as a gift. LOL
no real telling if they were for him or not.

My wife will often purchase the big 36 ct. box of Mags and she's not very hung at all.. big clit yes, but by no means a Mag wearer. ; )

Reactions: amazzzed2

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Magnums aren't THAT much bigger than regular condoms, anyway.

Magnum (condom) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In other words, they accomodate about 10% more length and 10% more thickness. And the thickness is the key issue for most people (if it's too long, just don't unroll it all the way. Obviously if regular condoms accomodate up to 7.25", a lot of people are not unrolling them completely).

I was disappointed when I first tried Magnums - they were still too tight, but not as bad as regular condoms.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't HAVE to be showing major bulge in order to be Magnum worthy.

When I use condoms these are the ones I use but you're not gonna catch a bulge in my pants either.

Be careful judging people by the crotch of their pants.

Simba

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Once my bst-half had to go off birth control for awhile so I had to go out and get some magnums. I recall first time trying to get into her and having this "fish trying to swim upstream" feeling. I was struggling, trying to get purchase on the sheets with my feet and seemingly getting nowhere when all of a sudden everything seemed to open up, I sinking way in and bottoming out. I remember thinking maybe she just had to lube more, and ahh now we're getting somewhere...then finally a roaring cum and later pulling out. That's when I learned why the feeling of change.

With all the pushing, the condom had busted completely off with the remains rolled up in a ring midway down me dong.

Oh.......shit........

(Later there were also some anxious days waiting for "that time" to roll around... was looking pretty "dicey" for awhile...would've been "my ass".)

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an excellent example of this. I don't think I own a single pair of pants in which I show a bulge while standing, but I am certainly large enough for Magnums

JAYELL_18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah ppl have stared at my bulge

Most of my friends make fun of me...kinda sucks:frown1:

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah ppl have stared at my bulge

Most of my friends make fun of me...kinda sucks:frown1:

I've gotten that before. To be honest most of my friends eigther make the comments of disbelief or say I'm lying untill they notice me buldge. Then the teasing happens.

Take it as a compliment, you obviously have something they don't :tongue:

(O and Magnums still feel like a strong mini man trying to choke my cock to death, condoms suck :rolleyes:)

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
So I was just in walmart today, and the guy behind me was buying shaving gel and a big box of magnum condoms. Without even thinking I took a quick and discreet look at his crotch to see if I could notice a buldge to see if he was really magnum worthy. I didn't see anything so either his concept of size is skewed or he's a grower not a shower.

no i dont care that much about randoms and their sex lives. besides you cant tell what anyone id packing unless they are wearing tight as fuck spandex. even then this just tells you how big they are soft.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

you must have been staring at my bf. going walmart for shaving cream and condoms is his usual. oh, and so is the big bulge too. :biggrin1:

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I have to wear a condom my only choice is Magnum XL. It seems like all eyes are on me when I am taking them off the shelf and putting them into my shopping cart, and when I am checking out at the cash register. I always get 'the look', but not at my crotch. I am usually with my gf and she gets a good laugh from it all.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Be glad you can go to Walmart and get them and only have to worry about getting stay looks from people. Back when I became sexually active condoms were behind the pharmacy counter and you had to ask for them; usually a women that reminded me of my grandma.

My son's were infinitely relieved when the stores put in the self check out lines. They did not like getting the eye from the cashier. Sometimes the cashier would be someone they went to school with and they would get some grief from them.

As far as size goes. Before there were Magnums, XLs and other large size condoms I frequently had condoms break on me; once or twice a month. And yes I was using them correctly. Back then to get a better fitting condom my preference was the Lambskins, but as they do not provide adequate STD protection they fall out of favor. Since I started using large sized condoms I have never had one break on me.
My current condom that I enjoy using is the Magnum Ecstasy. Lots of head room.

Last edited:

blackbbc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
THey are made for lenght but if you got crazy girth like me,they are too tight I'm looking for a wider condom.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I go...it's random stuff and a box of Magnum XL's. I've had a couple guys that worked at the store ask how I liked them...and when its a girl they get a lil red...and usually look down. lol It's funnier to watch the people in line behind you when you put them up on the counter or on the belt thingy at the grocery store. Slowly dragging them up to the checkout. lol :) Lots of good quality stare time...