Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i just recently bought magnums for the first time. luckily it was at a 7/11 and the only guy working barely spoke english. i am too embarrassed to buy them in public

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
The first time I bought Magnums was at this truck stop off the highway late at night, so I would be sure no one would be in there. There was a woman working the counter, maybe a couple years older than I was. I loitered around in there for a good 10 mins until I got up the nerve to actually get them. I was super embarrassed and my face had to have been bright red. She rang them up without hesitation. Of course I couldn't look her in the eye, I just stared down at the counter. But for some reason I got really turned on by this and started to get hard. So if she had any doubt before, she probably got an eyeful and confirmation of the purchase after that happened.

Reactions: amazzzed2

sewmun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a problem w/Magnum xl's after 10-15 minutes of pumping I lose my woody he just shrivels up!!I think maybe they cutoff the blood supply??
I'm 6.5x6

bgr_thn_avrg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't always show a bulge. I check, lol! Sometimes you see it just bulging out, but sometimes not. Depends on the weather, the pants, how attractive, (or not), the people around me are

bgr_thn_avrg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a problem w/Magnum xl's after 10-15 minutes of pumping I lose my woody he just shrivels up!!I think maybe they cutoff the blood supply??
I'm 6.5x6

All I know is that a little tight may cut the feeling for me a bit, but if it's an arousing enough situation, that just means longer sex. Like it goes a little numb with less bloodflow? I've heard of people having that reaction to some of the chemicals in condoms/lube

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
I only buy Durex XXL or Magnum XL, and I hang at about 6.5". So depending on I'm wearing, and if I'm going commando (90% chance I am), sure, I guess they could get some quick vague confirmation.

It doesnt make much sense though since most checkout/pharmacy counters are waist-high. Ive never been in a store where you're face to face with someone unobstructed.

sewmun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup,just shrivel up & won't get hard for awhile.I think I'll try the Trojans,they fit tighter but are thinner.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
has similar incident at store. I put the magnums on the counter and one guy looked at it and then turned away fast. I dont know if his gf noticed. Another guy kept staring.

Back at my place later, a str8 friend was checking out my room and when he saw the magnum box, he looked shocked "You use magnums?" I avoided the question with comedic flare. :tongue:

Last edited:

B_TooHard

Experimental Member
Media
I was at my fresher's fair and I was talking to 2 guys at the desk. One was gay and we've become friends. Well while talking to the guys I was taking free condoms and then I asked him what was the difference with the large ones (I've only had sex once but the condom was too small haha). He told me that large was for wider people so I shyly took 3 large ones and one SL one just to make sure. Needless to say, the guy gave me a wide-eyed smile.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not that impressed by "magnum" condoms. When I first heard of them, I expected them to be huge. I was a girl not to long ago and all she had was Magnums and I was like, "I'm not sure if I can fit that?" but it fit me with no problem just like a normal sized condom. (I'm inbetween 7.5 and 8 inches.)

It's just a marketing thing. No need to spend the extra money. Lol!

Also, the Wal-Marts near me have self check out :p Lol!

Last edited:

Str8guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think they're just meant to be roomier for the thicker guys. Regular rubbers strangle my penis and the Magnums fit comfortably...huge difference for me. As for length, all condoms are the same length. Even the XXL ones.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's just a marketing thing. No need to spend the extra money. Lol!

I am ALMOST inclined to agree...until the next time a normal sized condom gets stuck halfway down my shaft again. :mad:

One night I was struggling with a normal sized condom in bed. My exgf who was not impressed with male egotism said with a sarcastic tone "whats the matter - too big?" She later on complained that "bigger isnt always better" as she changed sex positions to ease the pressure/pain caused by my dick.

A mate of mine said a larger condoms are just the same as a normal condom as both can be stretched over a baseball bat.
"Perhaps", I said. "But that does not mean it will feel comfortable."

ctkoopact

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time i ever bought condoms, i bought the magnum xl's, and I was really nervous so i jsut went thru the self checkout so i wouldnt get "the look" so i pay and am headed out the store and the god damn security thing goes off........i'm like are you serious. so the old man greeter at Wal-Mart is like "oh lets just take a look at what dint scan" FACE PALM He pulls out the Box of XL Magnums and smiles looks at me and says, " These Jimmies never scan right" gives me the box back and says "Take er easy big fella" It was horrible haha

letitswing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
had a funny experience with a buddy of mine named Luke involving XL's

I was spending the night at his house and we had several people over including a few lady friends. We were drinking and one thing led to another and I found myself in desperate need of a condom. I asked Luke if he had one and he brought me into his bedroom opened up the drawer on his bedside table, handed me a magnum XL and said "you got the equipment to operate one of these?" I laughed and said don't you worry about me.

A while afterward we were hanging out and he brought up that night and we ended up hauling out for a compare

magnums bring people together!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time i ever bought condoms, i bought the magnum xl's, and I was really nervous so i jsut went thru the self checkout so i wouldnt get "the look" so i pay and am headed out the store and the god damn security thing goes off........i'm like are you serious. so the old man greeter at Wal-Mart is like "oh lets just take a look at what dint scan" FACE PALM He pulls out the Box of XL Magnums and smiles looks at me and says, " These Jimmies never scan right" gives me the box back and says "Take er easy big fella" It was horrible haha

Haha exact same thing happened to me! Worse was I had to ask some women (they were in a pack!) workers where the condoms were. They were right in front of me.

Then on the way out the alarm went off, I just showed the security guy the receipt. Lucky for me it was almost midnight and no one else was in.

But on topic:

Large size condoms aren't a marketing ploy. Well certain brands anyway. Such as Magnum XL, Pasante Large, Skyn Large. They are actually large size condoms and can be more comfortable than others.

Featherlite seem to be between regular and large size, from my experience. But not sure, only had a brief encounter with those.

Then you have things like Condomi XXL which are just regular sized or maybe even smaller.

Also there is a thread called "The Big Don't Show" or something...most well endowed men don't actually show. Basically if you wear boxers and comfortable trousers, your cock will hang down your leg/inner thigh and not be very visible.

Whereas if you wore briefs and maybe tighter fitting trousers, you would show a bulge of some description.