Magnum condoms

Illuminatus26

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend asked me a very interesting question the other day. I won't repeat it verbatim because it took him 5 minutes to get it out, but i'll give y'all the gist...

If you can fit into a magnum-sized condom much more comfortably that a regular trojan, do you officially have a big dick?

My answer was "it depends on what you consider 'big'," but i'm curious to hear what you people think.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you can fit into a magnum-sized condom much more comfortably that a regular trojan, do you officially have a big dick?
i always find a magnum more comfortable because of the girth situation. a regular one is just too tight; if I want to wear a cock ring i'll use one of my leather ones...

Illuminatus26

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree...i just wish that magnums would come in as many varieties as other trojans...oh, and does anyone know of any magnum-esque condoms that come flavored? Or condoms of that caliber that don't have that horrible rubbery smell?

killbass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heres the deal. condoms can STRETCH, Magnums can stretch even more. ive stretched a regular condom over a soda can. Its about comfort and safety and if your much more confortable in a magnum you probobly got a decent amount of girth. as far as that meaning your penis is big, it dosent mean anything its about what you feel is comfortable.

sneekyjoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, they are too thick..

i love how thin crown condoms are, but....

They are very tight and i ripped 2 of them so far out of 60. Not too good.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend asked me a very interesting question the other day. I won't repeat it verbatim because it took him 5 minutes to get it out, but i'll give y'all the gist...

My answer was "it depends on what you consider 'big'," but i'm curious to hear what you people think.
No, it does not mean you have a big dick, it means you have a thick dick. :cool: For instance, it is possible for a man to be 4.5x5.5 and fit into a magnum. It will bunch up at the base, but he can technically say he wears a magnum.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Now it's not really gonna mean shit to people on here, but out there, among the regular Joes and Janes, they're probably gonna consider anyone that is able to wear a Magnum (without it slipping off mind you) to have a large (thick) dick.

Yeah, anyone can get by wearing a regular condom, but it can be uncomfortable. Coke cans don't have feeling, dicks do, they're sensitive. Condoms stretch, but what is all that stretched out latex? It's energy, it's constricted molecules. You stretch a condom and it gets tighter. All that tightness is going to results in discomfort, and even breakage.

Don't mean to go off on a science lesson, just wanted to get the point across. Yes, a condom can stretch, but more stretch ultimately means more discomfort which equals less sensation.

So to anyone that finds regular condoms too uncomfortable, and can keep a Magnum on, I think the general consensus would be that you have a big dick. And if you ever get funny stares or lots of giggling and flirting when buying Magnums, I'd say that the clerk checking you out (in more ways that one) thinks you have a big dick. :smile: I think the starting point for considering Magnums would 5.5" girth.

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe someone can tell me this, I have put on magnums before where I have lost an erection due to the fact it's thick rubber and they slip off if I pull on it, and when I have an erection, I have to play tug of war to get them off which is a good thing. Now if I use regular condoms, its embarrassing to try and put one in front of a girl because it takes so long to get it on. Then when I get it on, after sex, I have lost my erection and I have to play tug of war to get it off. I guess what I am saying is a guy can have issues with both even if your bigger than average. I still prefer magnums, but hope they have a thinner latex version out there?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 of my cousin think they have a big dick.. I hand them a magnum and they say it slipped inside :) go figure..

viamanmax

Experimental Member
Media
Its funny, I think most people would think that if you wear a magnum with no slippage your big, but I bet on this forum you have to be able to wear a magnum xl with no slippage to be considered big, too bad for me.

But I was going to ask, how much slippage is considered a problem to you guys. If the middle slips mabey a half inch as you thrust, but the base stays absolutly in place is that slippage because that is about what I get with an xl, but there really isn't any slippage with a magnum, so is that too much slippage and do you think it could contribute to it breaking. I have only broken one magnum but i haven't used the xl's as much and have not broken any of them so do you think that the slight slippage helps prevent them from breaking or would it be the oposite in the long run.

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I might try a few magnums on to see if they do fit. All I know is that most other ones I have trouble with and feel too tight when I'm at full hardness. Hmmm.

D_TaintedTaint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to like trojan magnums...They fit like a glove.

Lately, they've been breaking on me. I dont think im big enough to break a trojan because of size. lol. I think they expire a bit sooner than they say.

To answer the question, i think u do need to have some size to fit a trojan magnum, but that doesnt necessarily make you well endowed.

hermosa_dude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was an article in Vanity Fair about "size" and someone from Trojan was talking about Magnums. They said that the little known industry secret is that actually Magnums are no larger than their regular condoms. The only difference is that they are shaped a little differently to accommodate a larger head. Only the Magnum XL is actually larger. I can attest. I still bust through a Magnum just as easily as a regular condom. If I have to choose between a Magnum or a regular I'll go with regular. Normally I'll go with a Magnum XL but sometimes if it gets aggressive enough I'll bust through those too.

There is a specialty condom store that you can buy custom made ones for huge cocks but I haven't gone that route yet....

hermosa_dude@yahoo.com

dudesnude

FourteenX9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use Mangnum XLs. Like someone said earlier all condoms stretch as do the XLs. But on me even those are tight. I have trouble also with them breaking sometimes (too much friction/too much semen). But what are you going to do? Maybe I should try 20 gallon multi-ply garbage bags.