Media
Sexuality
No Response

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time I was buying a box of Magnums at Walmart, it was early in the morning when I was checking out and the cashier nonchalantly showed the box to the door greeter, raised her eyebrows and mouthed a "woohoo" before finishing.

lol

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry should have specified. XL's have a bigger head, smaller shaft. Magnum's have a bigger shaft, smaller head.

Trojan Magnum XL Condoms | Free Shipping @ Condom Depot

Trojan Magnum Thin Condoms | Free Shipping @ Condom Depot

Magnum:

Head Width: 2.5"
Shaft Width: 2.25"
Base Width: 2"
Length: 8.12"
Thickness: 0.0025"

Head Width: 2.7"
Shaft Width: 2.12"
Base Width: 2"
Length: 8.12"
Thickness: 0.0027"

So if your head's bigger than the rest, but otherwise...

thanks for that... thats really informative ...

I'll admit, I love buying Magnums or whatever large size they have and nonchalantly tossing them on the counter for all to see. You can call me whatever you want, it's still fun. :)

The problem with Magnums, though, is that they're too tight...if my gf or date waits until I'm fully hard to put them on, when she tries to roll it down, it won't go. I usually end up doing it at that point. I should be using the Magnum XLs, which fit much better, but I find that they feel terrible in use...feels like I'm f**king a condom more than a pussy (straight guy here).

I've been told about other brands, but I never see them in the pharmacies.

I've tried the new Magnum thins or whatever they're called, but have had too many break on me (could be the tightness). That's a lot of fun, incidentally--pulling out and seeing that you've just cum inside a girl who may or may not be on b/c because the damn condom snapped off. And all while I'm thinking, "damn, this is a fine condom...feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!"

Johnny77

Experimental Member
Media
Anoka, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
Actually, those are widths laid out flat, which is about 1/2 the circumference. My understanding is that

Regular condoms are about 11 cm around, and about 19 cm long
Magnums 12 cm and about 21 cm long
XL 14 cm and about 20 cm long
XXL 13 cm around and about 22 cm long

You should buy one about 1 cm thinner than your actual erect girth

So whoever said XXL is for pencil dicks is wrong, because 14 x 22 cm is not
a pencil dick, its quite sizable.

In American that is

Regular about 4.5 X 7.75
Magnums about 5 X 8
XL about 5.5 X 8
XXL about 5.25 X 8

Which fits about

5 X 7.5
5.25 X 8
5.75 X 8 and
5.5 X 8.5

I think people exaggerate circumference, cocks over 2 inches wide are very uncommon (about 6.5 around) and 7 or 8 around all the way up the shaft I would have to see to believe, I mean the largest in the world (Jonas Falcon) is 13.5 long
and only 6.5 around

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've only ever had one cashier say anything. I was buying boxes of 12 MagXLs from the same drug store every few days. The guy at the cash was kind of friendly and after about two weeks he said "You should buy these in bulk". I just looked at him he said "Seriously, you can them get way cheaper at .... across town." Nice guy.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The trouble in the UK is finding a high street shop that stocks Magnum or Magnum XL or any larger size condom. I tried a couple of places in Lincoln the other day that were sex shops-both didn't stock them as nobody bought them!. I don't like buying them online.
I had a lengthy conversation with one female cashier on large condoms & she 'didn't bat an eylid'. I was hoping she would ask to have a look at my equipment!.:eek::smile:
The girl at the other shop wanted money up front to order them!!

Last edited:

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to buy a Sweedish larger size condom, but I have forgotten the name of it-they were great. Used to buy them from the 'Condom Shop' in the middle of Sheffield, but I think they have closed down unfortunatly.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The trouble in the UK is finding a high street shop that stocks Magnum or Magnum XL or any larger size condom. I tried a couple of places in Lincoln the other day that were sex shops-both didn't stock them as nobody bought them!. I don't like buying them online.

I buy the They-Fit brand from Condomania online. I'm on my fifth order so far and no problems. They are good quality and come in 55 different sizes from really little to much bigger than Magnum.

mictlan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i still get embarrased...even with confidence. like on Halloween i went into a 7-11 that was nearly empty except for a british lady and guy who were trying to scan a lottery scratcher ticket (i live in L.A.) i grabbed the magnums quickly and scanning tickets usually takes like 2 seconds but they were having trouble with it so i put them back and then a group of gorgeous girls walked in drunk and grabbed a 36 of beer and i got super nervous lol and walked to the chip isle while waiting for them to buy and leave but the british couple were still trying to scan their ticket so a cute girl walked out from the back and helped the hot girls and then went over and asked me if i needed help finding anything (i probrobly looked like i was gonna rob the place wandering around staring at the counter haha) and then i got more nervous cause she was pretty even while wearing a 7-11 polo so i panicked and my voice cracked when i answered so i just grabbed a slurpee and walked out sweaty and and then my ladyfriend was was like "where are the condoms?" and i told her the story and she laughed and went in and bought some for me...i guess she tought it was cute.

i hate buying them even though i know if some1 sees me buying them and questions it i can definately prove them wrong....its taboo or something. like people think that ppl who buy large condoms are just buying them to impress...

one time a condom fell out of my pocket after a fun night with my crush and her friends, who i had just met, and one of her friends boyfriend (it was 3 girls and me and that douechbag) was like "those are for tools, a regular condom fits anything" so i kept quiet but murmered "no" cuz i was embarrased and my crush gave me her cute smile and then that douch was like "YEAH RIGHT" and then pulled out a regular sized 1 and stretched it over his arm like "SEE!".i didnt respond...i guess what im trying to get across is that some people think that ppl who buy big condoms dont use them but only keep them around for show.

Last edited:

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In Japan, the "regular sized" condoms are actually quite small for me...much more so than "regular sized" USA condoms.

There was a brand of condom I found in XXL-size with description on the box that translated "biggest in all the land". They were probably a little smaller than our Magnums.

The look i'd get from the HOT cashiers was PRICELESS! I loved it. The look I'd get from my hot Japanese girl, and all her friends, was similarly inspiring!! Oh I like Japan.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one time a condom fell out of my pocket after a fun night with my crush and her friends, who i had just met, and one of her friends boyfriend (it was 3 girls and me and that douechbag) was like "those are for tools, a regular condom fits anything" so i kept quiet but murmered "no" cuz i was embarrased and my crush gave me her cute smile and then that douch was like "YEAH RIGHT" and then pulled out a regular sized 1 and stretched it over his arm like "SEE!".i didnt respond...i guess what im trying to get across is that some people think that ppl who buy big condoms dont use them but only keep them around for show.

Yup. They need to start teaching that fitting technically and fitting comfortably are two different matters. When a condom strangles your dick like it owes it money, leaves red strangulation marks around it, and makes it hard to stay hard and concentrate on the good stuff...it's time for a girthier condom.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to give an other-side-of-the-counter perspective...
I was the manager of an adult video store here in New Jersey for 8 years. We sold all types of condoms, including Magnums, XL's, etc. When I first started working there I recall thinking "YES!"....a golden opportunity to weed out the guys of interest from the rest of the pack! I recall a friend of mine telling me at the time that my "social" life was bound to go through the roof working in a place like that.
PS - I never got a single date out of that situation in 8 years, and not one of the purchasers of the larger size condoms was even remotely my type. ...So no, I never offered a reaction when selling them. Now - if some hottie had come in to buy them, that might have been a horse of an entirely different colour.
Location, location, location....tinimg, timing, timing.
:damnit:

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's a lot of fun, incidentally--pulling out and seeing that you've just cum inside a girl who may or may not be on b/c because the damn condom snapped off. And all while I'm thinking, "damn, this is a fine condom...feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!"

naughty naughty!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use to visit an ex-boyfriend now and then, just to be safe I would buy the condoms (magnum xxl) and the chick at the adult store looked at me and said ,"Are ya sure you found the right size? Then she kinda gave me a sarcastic roll of the eyes." I looked at her and said,"Sweetheart these are going in me, not on me." And her mouth just dropped and she had the redest face and look like," Oh my God, I had no ideal." I have to say she looked a lil jealous, I love that story.:tongue:

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup. They need to start teaching that fitting technically and fitting comfortably are two different matters. When a condom strangles your dick like it owes it money, leaves red strangulation marks around it, and makes it hard to stay hard and concentrate on the good stuff...it's time for a girthier condom.

+1

You should ask those people to wear a size "medium" shirt for an entire day if they usually wear "x-large". It's not like they can't fit into the "medium".

i buy magnum xl's for the men i have sex with. my little weenie is 3.5 inches long and 1 inch in diameter erect, so it's a real thrill for me to buy a big box of 36 magnum xl's and a bottle of lube and place them on the counter for everyone to see. i try to pick a check out stand with a really cute girl. the looks i get are a real ego boost. if they knew what a tiny, pathetic dick i really have, they'd laugh themselves silly. i bought them from a cute girl at cvs , and on my third visit she asked "when do i get to get in on the fun?". i knew i could never fuck her with my tiny one, so i told her i was married. another time, they were on sale and i bought four boxes, and got an older woman at the check stand. she got so excited she was shaking! on another visit, i bought a box from a beautiful girl who had sold me several boxes on earlier occasions. we were alone at the check stand making small talk, and she reached over and brushed my hair out of my eyes and said "there. now you're perfect!". she had no idea how imperfect i am. i've never been able to satisfy a woman with my puny little weenie, but it's fun to fantasize, and experience what men with big penises experience.