Magnum man

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Horsehungjock, May 4, 2006.

1. Horsehungjock

Horsehungjock New Member

I no its quite a thing for a first time poster to drop two post in one night but i have another question

i really think i need to go up to magnums.

regular condoms are just so fucking tight and sometimes makes it hard for me to keep an erection, ive always thought that they were meant for the few lucky ones whove been blessed with pron star snakes which i thought i never had being at 7"

but im thinking of swicthing for more room and comfort and not such a tight squeeze?

i guess its always been kinda an ego issue at whipping out a magnum and having to use a rubberband to keep it tight...lol

so whould i give them a shot or what?

2. sometimesomewhere

sometimesomewhere New Member

man, i know what you are talking about.

i had trouble with regular condoms for years... i hated wearing them, i had them break a few times, and it also afected my erections. i always thought that magnums were for guys with about 10 inch wangs... "magnum" just sounds imposing... but really, they are made for guys who are larger, but not enormous. you should feel comfortable in them. i made the switch about a half a year ago and when i *have* to use a normal condom i notice the difference. (that's only happened once or twice since... stupid GetGo only selling regular condoms..)

oh, and i just recently learned that magnum xl condoms don't offer anything extra in the lenght or width department. they offer more "headroom," if you have a big head on your penis, but that's about it.

AH, the stuff you learn from the good folks at LPSG.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, jock! Yes, you should definitely give Magnums a try. A condom should fit so that it goes on easily and is hardly noticible, but just snug enough to remain in place during the action.

4. LongPhatDong

LongPhatDong Member

HHJ,
    You should definitely go for the Magnums; they make life much easier. When I first started having sex and didn't know that I was big, I used to (try to) wear the regular sized condoms. I tore a few just trying to put them on, and most of the others tore during the act. If a regular-sized condom maked you look or feel like your dick is being strangled, it is probably time to upgrade, my friend.

Cheers,
    LPD

(And on a personal note, most girls that I have had encounters with do not like the look of a penis that's suffocating. "It looks angry..." I'm not sure what other guys feel, but I'm sure there are several here that will give you their input if you'd like.)

5. Wave

Wave Member

I can wear magnums and they're just a bit looser on me than regulars, and i'm a very average white-guy 6 incher, but a bit thicker i guess. :smile:

6. Turtlex

Turtlex New Member

I had this same question. It's really tough for me to get a regular large condom on, and even tougher to pull it down far enough so it isn't bunched up near the top. I guess the thing that has me confused about it it....I think I fit in the larges (for the most part) in length, but it's the girth that gives me problems. So, how much longer are magnums compared to regulars, I don't want to fit girth wise and then have 3 extra inches hanging off the end.

Ideas?

7. gg42

gg42 New Member

Albums:
    The only ones I can stand are lifestyles large. I don't think they are much bigger, but they seem more comfy. I get no sensation with anything made by Trojan

8. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Check out some of the size statistics given on this thread, especially with regard to length/girth issues with Magnums and other brands --->

http://www.lpsg.org/the-healthy-penis/26348-theyfits-vs-off-the-shelf.html

9. Donk

Donk New Member

What they said.

Honestly, though, I will never understand why so many people post here asking whether condoms will fit vs. just going out and getting some and trying them on. Magnums, especially, are easy to find. And a 3-pack is a cheap way to test for fit. (I also don't understand how people expect to get a meaningful answer when they ask about it without providing girth measurements.)

Not to jump on you Hhj, but this comes up alot, and I just had to get that off my chest. (Though I am also wondering why you chose the name Horsehungjock if you never thought you were very big. Anyway, welcome to the board! :smile: )

10. UncutDiggler

UncutDiggler New Member

I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of the toilet paper roll test. If you can't fit your penis through a standard roll of toilet paper, in terms of width not length, then you should probably wear larger than average condoms. Really, in terms of penis size and condoms, length doesn't really matter because you're never going to put more than the standard 8 or a little bit more inches of a normal condom into a vagina (probably the same goes for an ass, probably less actually), and condoms only ever break because of girth, not a guy being too long.

After taking the toilet paper roll test when I was 16, I understood why normal condoms looked like shrink-wrapping. I use Trojan Magnums, and they work fine. I've tried Magnum XL as well, after a girlfriend picked them up for me when I asked for "magnums," and they work fine as well - I can't really remember noticing much of a difference. Being uncut, the magnum does better allow my foreskin to glide back and forth over my head than a normal condom ever could, so I'll never even put on a normal condom (unless that's all I can find when I'm about to hit it, I guess never say never).

11. Turtlex

Turtlex New Member

I figured it had come up before, but I thought I would post anyways. Believe it or not, magnums aren't easy to find where I live. I have to drive a good 20 minutes to get some. I guess I should measure up also.

12. moptop

moptop New Member

All I can say is go downhillbattle

13. 10man

10man New Member

i am going to have to start wearing magnum because trojan stopped making trojan large...which was adequate...tight but comfy fit.....

14. FLoridahung

FLoridahung New Member

I have had the same problem. I am really thick and even the magnums are tight on me. I lose my erection and that is really embarressing.. I 'm not sure what to do since I am not aware of any other custom size condoms. Any ideas guys?

15. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Then check out They Fit condoms, available in 55 sizes:

http://www.condomania.com/

...and also have a look at the link in my post #8 above to one of the many discussions on these boards that have centred on They Fit. :smile:

16. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Google can be of great benefit when looking for information.

Type your search in the form of a statement for better results:

i.e., "Custom fit condom sizes"

Good Luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted