Magnum penis pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Tyraxor, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Tyraxor

Tyraxor New Member

I would like to add pumping to my normal jelq routine and I have to by a pump.
    The friend of mine (Hi Panos) explained me a lot in this issue and recomends
    me to acquire LA pumps that have for sure great quality and I`ve read a lot about it and other profesional equipment - Penis Enlargement Vacuum Pumps by VacuTech, Kaplan pumps.
    But it apears the opportunity for me to buy from trusted salesman and quite cheap a magnum pump.
    I`ve read many coments on this pump.
    There was a wide range the scale of the opinion.
    Everytning between "just a plastic toy" to very profesional equipment.
    I`ve been on many places to gather this information
    on thundersplace, MOS,pegym (I won`t be advertise anything if someone is familiar with the subject will know where it is)

MAGNUM PUMP BX by: Doc Johnson - Discreet Romance Adult Sex Toys Store

AbsoluteHerbal :: Man Health :: Male P. Pump :: Magnum Pump Penis Enlarger
    '
    The question is that Im not real big, Im just 7"x5,5" and I don`t know whether this pump will be all right for me.
    It has big cylinder
    There are guys (5,5x5) that use it and say that it is fine.
    Mayby it is because of it`s counstruction http://iszealot.dl.interia.pl/magn1.bmp
    and "Surgical latex sleeve to ensure air tight seal " will prevent my balls to be sucked in the cylinder.But Im now sure.
    Mayby is here someone who can say some more about this pump ?
    The thing is that is really easy for me to purchase this one instead
    something from Kaplan,vacu-tech,LA Pump - SSL Secure sales of custom made Penis, Nipple, Breast, & Pussy enlargement cylinders & vacuum pumps but Im knot sure it it will be really good.

#1 Tyraxor, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  2. sizeworshipper

Albums:
    Greetings
    We are about the same size and I pump also. I have a kaplan pump (9" x 2.5") and I find it a little wide for me. I don't get the length I'm looking for.
    Just my input.

3. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

as long as it has a gauge you should be ok.just take it easy at first.

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    One word.

Junk.

Here's why:

WHen you go shopping for a penis pump, it's like shopping for shoes.
    You want a little room to grow, but not too big where your foot slops around in the shoe. You want to get shoes at a decent price, but you know a pair for $19.95 won't last till next winter.

The correct way to pump, is to get a cylinder that is close to your girth.
    I can speak for Vacutech, as I have several of their cylinders. I have purchased NW pump works cylinders - and even though a good company, I feel that Vacutech's cylinders are better built.
    Don't let that discourage you though. THey are cheaper.

If you want this pump....fine. But at least look at the measurement tables and guides to help you determine the optimum cylinder size.

Too big: You'll pull part of your scrotum in, and you'll have a really FAT cock base, and the rest can malform a bit.

Too Small: you won't be able to get gains since there's no room for your tissue to go. You may burst blood vessels.

For your size, I would recommend a 1.5" cylinder for length improvement, or a 1.75" for girth.

Like Rod said, it's very important you get a pump with a gauge.
    Don't go over 5mm/HG. Doing so as a beginner will lead to many broken blood vessels, and torn valves (Which leaves you with a limp dick)
    Incidentally....if you want, you can go to a discount hardware store like Harbor Freight, and purchase a metal vac pump for bleeding brakes, for around $15.00-$20.00 on sale.
    They even have the Mity-Vac pump. It's a budget option thats actually better than the plastic ones these companies offer. It's just a nylon hose with a CTC quick connector...so it will work.

Do your research first. That's the most important thing.
    C

#4 Rikter8, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    My experiences with Kaplan were this:

"I need your credit card number to continue giving advice on what size cylinder"

Generally the tables run a tad bit large, so I usually go one size under.
    I'm 6X5.5", and my 1.5 and 1.75" suit me well. The 1.75 is a flared, and sometimes can pull in my scrotum. I borrowed a friends 2" and it pulled in my testicle - OWW!!!*@*%*
    C

6. seahorses

seahorses Member

Rikter8 is on the right track; I believe the rule of thumb is 1/4" (5-6mm) larger in diameter than your cock. Measure with either a tape or piece of string then held against a ruler. If you don't know pi, divide by 3 (actually 22/7) When your become more experienced and regularly 'pack the tube' you may want to move to the next size up; many regular pumpers have several cylinders and work their way through them in a pump session - first packing on then the next etc.

7. Flyingwood

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    pump sites

Draft saved Draft deleted