Magnum Pump Question

JohnBuck

Just Browsing
Media
The question is that Im not real big, Im just 7"x5,5" and I don`t know whether this pump will be all right for me.

I saw this store has Magnum Pump Can someone tell me the good one

Thanks
Jon

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa, the width on that is way to big for you at the moment. I just recently moved up to a 3 inch tube and I've been pumping for 2 years now. Right now look at getting a 2 inch cylinder and packing that first before you even think about moving up.

If I could do it all over again I would definitely do this. Buy a nice 9 x 2 cylinder off ebay. Then go to your local autoparts store like Autozone or Harbor Freight and buy a vacuum pump with gauge. You've then got yourself a nice pump WITH gauge and cylinder for under $60.

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I recomend buying from a company that mainly deals in penis pumps. Make sure you get a pump with a guage.

good_shape

Just Browsing
Media
Yes with that money u should buy VACU-TECH penis pump.Write "Qtrading company penis pumps" on google and buy vacu-tech penis pump for that money...2 thick,9 lenth is ok for your statistics

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes with that money u should buy VACU-TECH penis pump.Write "Qtrading company penis pumps" on google and buy vacu-tech penis pump for that money...2 thick,9 lenth is ok for your statistics

Agree! Vacu-tech's the only brand I've ever trusted. My four cylinders have last 8 to 10 years.