Magnum Super Thin Condom Failure

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone else had problems with breakage with Magnum super thin condoms during sex? I had two in a row break last night when I was going to town on a guy's ass. I felt it happen and pulled right out so there was very little risk involved. Re-wrapped my tool and got back to it, only to have it happen again about 20 minutes later. Third time worked like a charm. Completed the mission with the condom intact. It's the first time I've used the super thin. They felt great but I definitely have a pretty low trust level in terms of their quality and safety.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't used Super Thin - didn't know they made those. However, I've used Thin with no problems. Of course, I was having vaginal intercourse - so there could have been some issues with how tight and dry he might have been. I don't know.
Simba

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thin condoms and anal sex tend to never be a good combination in my experiences.

I get what Tamati's saying, but the Magnum Thins for me haven't failed

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Didn't realize there was a Magnum Super Thin. I've used Magnum Thins, and experienced one failure - this is all with vaginal sex. I wouldn't use Thin for anal.