Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know this has been done to death, and i apologize for starting another thread about it, but i've been thinking about testing out the XLs. I posted two pics in the gallery of me in a regular magnum, and just wanted to know if you think it would be a waste of $11 (no 3 packs around here :mad:) because of being too loose or anything. Thanks all.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the pics it looks adequate, but what's important is whether or not it feels adequate. What's your girth? Anything 5.5"+ is good for an XL.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An XL should fit you fine. I'm about the same and they work great for me. Comfortably snug, no slippage.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the advice guys, only reason i was considering XLs is because after a while the elastic band leaves a ring on my base. It doesn't seem like the XLs are much wider at the base than the regular magnums though.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a slight difference. Regulars were very difficult to put on, Magnums less so, but they left a painful ring and were a bit too tight. Magnum XL's just happen to work the best for me.

ianryals

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i usually use XLs but they often break as soon as i get a hard-on
i sure as hell dont try to fuck with them on, cuz they rip everytime
i have never tried an XXL i didnt even know they made them that size
where do you get them?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if I would fit comfortably into a magnum. I see Roger says he's 5.5" girth and says he feels more comfortable in a Magnum XL than a regular Magnum. How much is the difference? I'm like 5.3" girth and never tried a Magnum, I'd like to see how they'd fit.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You see, I've only tried regular condoms and they've always felt very snug on me, not to the point where it's uncomfortable, but to where it does look sucked in a bit. I am so close to walking out the door and buying a Magnum, lol

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I just did my groceries, saw some magnums and bought them. I thought I bought like a 6 pack but it ended up being 12...damn. I really hope I can fit into these well! I'll post my results later.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, just masturbated with one. Felt and acted like a regular-sized one except more comfortable, sweet. Regular sized ones always made the head of my penis looked almost sucked up because of an air vaccum and tightness of it, this kept my penis looking the way it does without a condom. Hmm. I think I'll try them out a couple of more times until I decide to stick to them...

Bulgeinbriefs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys!
I'm not sure anyone can answer me this... but does anyone here know where i can get Magnum XL in Portugal? :p

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that the XLs just feel better on me. They give a little more room, don't slip off, and actually, give me more sensation on the head of my dick. Use what you feel is best. Your true test will during sex and not masturbation.