Magnum XL Available in Canada???

halihung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So... Mags are a bit tight. Want to try the XLs but I can't seem to find them here in the Maritimes (Canada). All I can find are twisters, large (green pack), MAGNUM large and MAGNUM thin. I am currently using Durex Maximum which are a like magnums but thinner. Still too tight though.... :-( So the question is: Are XLs available for purchase in Canada? Also I have looked through the condom sticky but can't find condoms comfortable for my base girth 6" on a bad day. They all start to roll up half way through... I would like to find something that doesn't taper off at the base.
Cheers,
HH

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'My Size 64' condoms are wider at the base than Mag XLs.

tempest_driver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
unfortunately I don't have much advice about where to find XLs, it actually seems odd that they'd be so hard to find as they're pretty common down here in The States.

If you can't find a source on line you may want to approach this from a different direction. and try using the Avert female condom. They're about as sexy as you'd expect them to be, but they're more than wide enough to accommodate your girth.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
So... Mags are a bit tight. Want to try the XLs but I can't seem to find them here in the Maritimes (Canada). All I can find are twisters, large (green pack), MAGNUM large and MAGNUM thin. I am currently using Durex Maximum which are a like magnums but thinner. Still too tight though.... :-( So the question is: Are XLs available for purchase in Canada? Also I have looked through the condom sticky but can't find condoms comfortable for my base girth 6" on a bad day. They all start to roll up half way through... I would like to find something that doesn't taper off at the base.
Cheers,
HH
Both large and XL taper off at the base. The reason why they do this is because some teens ill buy them to impress their friends, only to have them fall off when they have sex..
LOL

XL has more head room
large has more shaft room but seems tighter for me.

Best idea would to check online if you want Xl's
condomdepot.com

ships to canada but is Sold out of XL's

condomjungle.com/ might have some
they also ship to canada

Last edited: