Magnum XL Condoms - Now Available Worldwide

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know of any online store that sells Magnum XL Condoms for less, and now they ship to over 30 countries (including all of Europe):

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=G6nZEpZzGdo&offerid=43440.111917645&type=10&subid=

I admit that I'm promoting one of my affiliate programs here, but since I own this site, I give myself permission to do things like this. ;)

Seriously, though, I know that a lot of guys here have talked about not being able to find Magnum XL in Europe, so I just wanted to point it out to you.

Not only are they perfect for well-endowed guys, the name and packaging only add to the excitement you'll generate in the bedroom when you grab your box of Magnum XL!

7x6andchg: Marko-

But they're out of stock!!! ;D

Seriously though that is cheap - they're only 50 cents less at Wal-Mart here in the States. I'm sure our European members (I never get tired of THAT pun) appreciate it.

7x6&C

Turbo: YES!!! YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!! About time!!!!

The country I am living in now made it to the list..

just in time... ;D

gigantikok: Man, and ordering them online sure does cut back on the embarrassment of purchasing them in person at the grocery store!

tsctsc: Finally bought some of these and am I ever Happy!!
They Fit!
Sliding on comfortably, it even felt Good!
Go figure! It added to the sensation instead of taking away!

TragicWhiteKnight: Is it just my accursed computer, or does this link just lead to an error page?

If anyone could actually point to a site providing cheap (preferably bulk) Magnum XL shipping, they would receive much acclaim [I bought a 12-pack for £9.50, which is a little out of my price-range...I can get a Home Vasectomy Kit for only £5 :) ]

wvalady1968: [quote author=TragicWhiteKnight link=board=health;num=1061147831;start=0#6 date=12/16/03 at 07:45:25] I can get a Home Vasectomy Kit for only £5 :) ][/quote]

Isn't that #1 on the list of things to NOT try at home?
;)

tsctsc: Tragic White Knight:
They were pretty reasonable on drugstore.com
Did you check there? Not quite sure what the exchange would be for the UK, but I think they were $8 for dozen

TragicWhiteKnight: $8 per dozen = good
$34 per dozen (condoms and shipping) = SCARY!

Solis24: there's also condomania.com who ships worldwide. i personally bought mine at the condomeria in amsterdam a few weeks ago. i tried one on and was somewhat disappointed at the thickness of the latex but it sure as hell fits the girth. other than that, it's only 8" long! the hell? my buddy in amsterdam who has 9" doesn't like them, he finds them too desensitizing. if only you didn't need to pay so much shipping to get they-fit condoms in europe, i mean, cripes, they get produced in berlin, shipped bulk to the us and then you need to order them there. go figure. i live 2 hours drive away from berlin but can't get them.