magnum xl condoms slip off :(

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just going off pics....you def should NOT be wearing XL's...Magnum Large maybe...It prolly is slipping because of precum...I get annoyed because precum builds up in the top of the head on the Magnum Large's when I use em...It moves a little from time to time, but never slips...but that is what happens when the inside of a condom is lubricated (rather it be precum or lube)

chillywilly_42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lubricating your penis BEFORE putting the condom on (known as 'gel-charging') is NOT a recommended way of putting a condom on - as it makes it much more likely that it will slip off during the action (and getting it out of wherever it ends up can be a bit tricky!).

Its best to try a range of sizes and shapes (regular, flared end, etc) and see what suits you best. Some guys like the condom to be tight over the head, others dislike it; some guys like thin condoms, some like them thicker.

For some guys using a femidom like a baggy condom is really successsful. Remove the inner, non-attached, ring out and put the femidom over the cock like a very loose condom. The lube inside the femidom means that there is much more sensation given to the moving cock! You can add more of whatever type of lube you want as being non-latex means it won't degrade with oils. Lots of fun after massaging with oils!

Whatever you do, make sure its safe and make sure its fun (for both of you).

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@hungshyman... your width is very very large and pretty uncommon so I'd say that the issue could be the girth.. maybe you own on of those cocks that are flat but not thick if you look at them from the sides... what's your girth??
Bumping a 2 year old thread.......

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps your penis is too large for the condom, and somehow its massive gravitational field is actually, contrary to my current understanding of physics, repelling the condom.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Trojan condoms are all close to the same size at the base. If you're too small for it, it could feel a bit baggy, but it should still be plenty tight at the bottom. A condom should only slip if the base isn't tight enough.
Their width at the head is 2.7", the shaft is 2.12", and the base is 2".
The 'intense ribbed' (the yellow ones in the variety pack) are 2.5" head, 2.25" shaft, 2" base. This is exactly the same dimensions that the standard magnum has. What's interesting is the standard magnum is actually girthier in the middle, and less so around the head than the magnum XL.
Personally I prefer the standard magnum just because I'm more shaft-wide than mushroom-headed. I'm also uncut so unless it's really tight at the head my forskin slides up and down with the condom.. not sure if it's supposed to do that or not. My solution to condom-confusion is just to be monogamous, tested, and go without a condom.
I do occasionally have to put on a condom (depending on the complexities of female birth control). I liked those 'intense ribbed' when I tried them, but hated the ribs, so after finding magnums were the same size I used those. I really hate how they make you look like "that guy" when you pull one out, so I keep them hidden and unwrap them in secret.

Condom fit is way more about shape than absolute size. If you're having trouble with some, it's really worth your time to just get a fleshlight and a variety box and try dry runs with each. You're far better off if they snap/go loose/feel terrible/smell awful when you're by yourself than having a good night ruined.