magnum XL

cincydong: A former girlfriend once purchased a box of the Magnum XL's for us to use,but unfortunately I couldn't get them to fit,as I am finding out that I am unusually thick at a 9.5 inch circumference.I am in the process of ordering the Condomania "They-Fit" Condoms;hopefully,they can help my situation,as I didn't know anything other
than the store brands/sizes existed until just recently.Hopefully,if all goes well,I can post some positive feedback soon.

hairybanana2000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
While I am not nearly the size of the majority on this site, I was having trouble with regular condoms "wiggling off" during sex. I never thought of trying a larger condom. I then went to condomania or some site and was reading about getting the correct condom for ones self. So I decided to give the larger condom a try. I ran over to the local Walmart to get a box of Magnums but they were out of stock. I was going to give because I thought the XL would be way to big. Well to my surprise I filled the whole thing up! Talk about an ego boost, but I know i am still only average. Well I gave them a try for the next few rounds of romper room and was delighted in the experience. The condom stayed on perferctly and all the cum stayed in the condom. I was worried it might have been to big and a little would be forced out, but no, it stayed pretty much in the resevour. Been happy ever since.

johncarlson13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Jun 27 2004, 10:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonb @ Jun 27 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lickitysplit@Jun 27 2004, 07:18 AM
So Magnums are more for the thicker guys versus the longer?
Well, Magnum XLs are a couple millimeters wider than Magnums, but no longer. Magnums can take about 8 1/4". Unfortunately, if any uncovered part of your penis is in the vagina, sperm can leak out. I tend to use They-Fit condoms because while I have an additional half-inch, they&#39;re the longest, thickest condoms I&#39;ve seen. [/b][/quote]
Is that 8 and 1/4 for the length or girth?

Where do you get the They-Fit kind?

Thanks.