Magnum XLs v. Magnum See PIC

eh, what ever is stretchy enough to feel less like a metal vice and more of a wood clamp really :D

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Right on, novice!!! Condoms with spermicide (nonoxynol-9 or N9) should generally be avoided...
But what about my thinning hair? :wink:
*It's amazing how many people think, when you mention N9, that you're talking about Minoxidil* :eek:

...especially for anal sex.
Is THAT why my ass has gotten fuzzy?
*see above pun*
Great post, Big

GENTLEMEN, PLEASE, I IMPLORE YOU; STAY AWAY FROM NONOXYNOL-9!

The worst allergic reaction of my life was to a condom with nonoxynol-9 on it...

They used to say Nonoxynol-9 stopped the transmission of HIV. This is a lie.
Wow! I never considered an allergy. As I mentioned in post #5, I know that there are detergent qualities to it, but maybe I could have a slight allergy to it too. All I know, is that when I used it, it BURNED. OK, OK, I'll admit, at first, I just thought it was because a friend was trying to "relax" and "open" me with his fingers, and I thought he had over-stretched what my tightness was willing to manage. I just know that by the time penetration came about, that it was stinging too much for me to continue. This same thing happened with the same lube, and it took a no time for me to make the connection.

If this wasn't enough to dissuade people, there's also: Nonoxynol-9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so for my size, 8.5"x7", what would you recommend considering that 6" girth has said to have been right for Magnum XL's

im 12inches hard, 8inches around, are they any condoms big enough for me?

G

Ganymede

Why is that? They're allowed everywhere else. Why not in avatars?

Psst, Big Chris,

Dude, if that's a pic of you, move it over to your gallery. You're new here so don't know yet, but naked genitals are not allowed in avatars.

Hurry before someone important see's it, :wink:

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So what you think. Magnum XL (gold wrapper or spermicidal one black wrraper) for this bad boy OR regular MAGNUMS. Trojan Large are just too damn tight. XL can sometimes be a lil loose but Id rather have space then POP. LOL
I found Magnum XLs to be the most comfortable of latex condoms. However, NaturalLamb's are the best. Latex about deadens all sensation for me and "skins" almost feel like nothing.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
. XL can sometimes be a lil loose but Id rather have space then POP. LOL

you answered your own question.....
if they are loose, THEY ARE TOO BIG FOR YOU, ITS A CONDOM ITS SUPPOSED TO BE TIGHT. finding the largest size you can ftt in without it literally falling off... is not how you are supposed to do it.. and proves nothing. a condom should be tight and not roll down during sex... im 7x6 (conservatively rounded down a bit, actually a tad over in both) and i have no problem with a regular Magnum... im so sick of al these condom threads my god.. its not rocket science... if your dick is 6" or bigger in girth, a regular condom will be very tight, and cut off circulaation a bit, so buy a magnum.. theres too many guys on here with 5" amnd smaller diameter dicks talking about using XXL's its too funny (not aiming that at you)

tyrion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I found a rather useful chart:

S3 - Safe Sex Store - Safer Sex Talk - *Condom Size Guide

An XL will fit me but I guess it would be a bit big? I'm assuming this is all about preference. Right now I have a few LifeStyles Grand Forms. I think I'll pick up a pair of Magnums on Friday to give it a run. I've got to learn my preferences and such.

Man going into a place and asking for Magnum size or even paying for it, I wonder how I'm going to pull that off. I'll make sure there's a guy cashier :p or else I'll turn all red.

Shit.

haha, i'm also a virgin, the same age, about the same size, and feel the same way about the situation! i don't even know where i'm gonna go to get these puppies. i got all this on my mind and not even a woman to fuck.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
exactly... stop worrying about finding the biggest condom possible, when most people do not need them and a regular magnum will do just fine...
spend some time worrying about what girl your gona stick it in first...

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Question - I'm 9 x 6 and I just started using condoms (ended an 8 year) again and I was using regular sized condoms but it really hurts going on AND sometimes I go soft AND my dick is sore after sex. I think I am allergic? Should I go big LOL and get Magnums first before I switch to non-latex?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, get theyfit U22's They are the biggest one in the market.. look into my gallery I posted a picture with their difference!

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks Andyo. Wow, I will try the theyfit u. I had enough last night. I want to believe that one size is good for everyone but it can't be. First time, OK, but not as hard as without a condom. Second round, every time I put the fn thing on I lost my hard on. My "date" said you need Magnums so if they know, I think I'm being an idiot.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As noted on the picture. Magnum and regular condoms are almost the same. Theyfit bring the difference :)

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

Experimental Member
Media
I like the Magnum twisters the best. I really never used condoms that often before and when I did I just purchased the normal trojans because I was always in longer term relationships with the girl on the pill. They were always tight and I thought it was normal until it began to be painful, dumb me. So after complaining about this to my wife when we were having protected sex after her pregnancy, she decided to investigate this for me. She measured me (8x6) and my wife was shocked when she actually realized that I wasn't lying about the other condoms being too small. She was a virgin when I met her so she thought all cocks were this size. She went on condomdepot.com and checked the sizes of condoms and purchased the Magnum twisters. They are 10X better than the normal condoms for me.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
no, get theyfit U22's They are the biggest one in the market.. look into my gallery I posted a picture with their difference!
I told you you'd like them! :wink: Cool photo. The U-22s are definitely the biggest and best out there. Last weekend I had to use XLs again after months of using the U-22s. They are way smaller and squeeze the head to much. I've reordered the U-22.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went on condommania and they aren't getting the youfit any longer (no pun). Where can I get the U-22's?

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you must wait until they sell them again.. maybe in a week or a month no one knows.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, I man-uped and bought the Magnum XL and the Supra (non-latex) condoms. They didn't have the twister or the 22's. I did my own comparison. I tried the XL first - WOW, unbelievable, what a difference. I could (my dick) breath and there is NO WAY that it is loose. I then tried putting the plastic ones on. I actually hurt myself at the glans and had to stop, take a breath, and roll it down. So, it wasn't an alergy to latex. The fn thing (ring part) is hard and it hurt BADLY. For fun, just so that I know my ego isn't talking, I then put on an original "compression" unit and my dick went soft and that's it. I am done. I am donating all my old condoms LOL

I will now look for the 22's and the twisters. I feel redeemed. I couldn't understand how a condom could hurt and defalte my erection and my ego at the same time LOL. Actually (don't laugh) I thought it was the length of the condom and I never thought about the girth. I even had a conversation with a group of friends and we were talking condoms and I asked the other guys if putting on the condom hurt and only one guy said yes while the others were quiet. Why didn't it dawn on me then LOL