magnum XL's

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by chesafreakhung, Jan 8, 2007.

1. chesafreakhung

chesafreakhung New Member

So me and my girlfriend have been having sex and I used the Magnum condoms. I started to notice they were tight but since im only 8 inches long 6.5 inches around I was like there is no way i wear the XL's. But I bought a pack cause the magnums felt tight. My question here is, any of you guys wear magnum's and how big are you if you wear them?

2. PowayWolfman

PowayWolfman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i were the mags and im 7.5 long by 6.2 .. its a comfie fit

3. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Used to wear Magnum XL, but I prefer the "size to fit" sold by condomania.com. Size U22 to be specific.

4. AlbertCunning

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just ordered some XL Magnums from England for no other reason than to see if they fit me. I'm 6,5-7X6,2. Or thereabouts.
    They fit me fine. The length is just the same as the regular Magnums, and I wouldn't mind if they were somewhat shorter, but they didn't feel tight at all, which I guess is the point I was trying to make.
    The bottom line: If your penile circumference is more than 6 inches; use the Magnum XLs.

What's more; they can take an awful lot of water before they burst. I think I got close to 10 litres before I gave up.:smile:
    I very much doubt they'll ever be used for sex in my case; but saying they won't could easily turn into a self-fulfilling prophecy, so I won't say I'm 100% sure.

5. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    Also have tried the magnum XL, just too tight and break most of the time. Length was a bit short to my liking but the girth made them useless to me. I measure 8.5 long and 7.25 circumference,. Oh well prefer bareback much better anyway

6. magnum_xl8

magnum_xl8 New Member

Albums:
    They work just fine for me. I started using them after I broke a few regular condoms.

7. drrionelli

drrionelli New Member

Seems to me that Mag XLs have a taper to them, i.e., they're a bit more snug at the base than standard Mags. Other than that, they're not bad. I do wish their lubrication was a bit less malodorous.

Draft saved Draft deleted