Magnum

kozmik

Just Browsing
Media
I have a question, i am 7.2x5.5 i know thats nothing to brag about, but regular condoms just feel like shit. Too tight especially on my head which is thicker than 5.5, and looks larger than the rest of my penis. And when i dont have a condom on i like to rush that extra push of blood to make my head grow even more...with a regular condom i cant do that it just feels weird. I was wondering hoe much different are magnums? Would they slip off if i wore them? I hate wearing condoms but i guess i kinda have to now being that i dont have a steady GF anymore.

OhioMike69:
Originally posted by kozmik@Feb 5 2005, 11:01 AM
I have a question, i am 7.2x5.5 i know thats nothing to brag about, but regular condoms just feel like shit. Too tight especially on my head which is thicker than 5.5, and looks larger than the rest of my penis. And when i dont have a condom on i like to rush that extra push of blood to make my head grow even more...with a regular condom i cant do that it just feels weird. I was wondering hoe much different are magnums? Would they slip off if i wore them? I hate wearing condoms but i guess i kinda have to now being that i dont have a steady GF anymore.
[post=280367]Quoted post[/post]​

It's more about your girth I think...the Magnums shouldn't slide off, but obvioulsy, try a test run;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would suggest trying several different brands until you get a fit that's comfortable for you. If condoms are killing sensation for you, they're too tight! 5.5 real inches is fairly thick, well above average and you will probably find larger condoms to feel better. Trojan, Magnum, and several other brands offer a variety of sizes, and condom use is too important nowadays to risk not using them because you can't perform, or enjoy sex with them.

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm very close to your size and really like Magnums. This is for a couple of reasons; you can get them anywhere, and they're the same price as other Tojans. My problem with regular condoms is them really restricting/squeezing the head and thus prevent "quickie" sex.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
You'll love Magnums.

My girth is comparable to yours, and though I initially bought Magnums for the extra inch of length, the greater width also proved beneficial. They definitely won't slip off you and are tapered at the base to the size of "normal" condoms.

The only complaint I have is that the latex is rather thick. It seems that endowed guys, as we must purchase condoms based on size, don't have the luxury of finding sensitive ones. I have never seen a condom that is designed to be both large and sensitive.

TheScrambler

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by thirdlegmeat@Feb 7 2005, 02:48 AM
You'll love Magnums.

My girth is comparable to yours, and though I initially bought Magnums for the extra inch of length, the greater width also proved beneficial. They definitely won't slip off you and are tapered at the base to the size of "normal" condoms.

The only complaint I have is that the latex is rather thick. It seems that endowed guys, as we must purchase condoms based on size, don't have the luxury of finding sensitive ones. I have never seen a condom that is designed to be both large and sensitive.
[post=280721]Quoted post[/post]​

yes i agree, sensitivity is brought down :(

carolinacurious: As others have said you shouldn't have any problems with Magnums slipping off and they should definitely be an improvement over what you've been used to.

Also I would suggest 2 others: I'm not sure if it's still around but I used to use one called the "Inspiral", the idea is that there's a "pouch" at the head for you to slide around in, feels great. If they're not still around there were plenty of imitators.

The other is the non-latex condom made by trojan (NOT THE AVANTI !!!!!), you should read up on it concerning effectiveness, I only used them a few times but I really(!) liked them, totally different concept than the inspiral, it fit like a second skin, very good sensitivity, damn near invisible too. It's called the Supra and you can't get it without spermicide. I never had any problems with them, I thought they were awesome but I don't think I'd recommend them for the really huge guys here.

Just did a little googling: they're both still available. Back in the day, I had to special order them but one inspiral site said something about them being in Wal-Mart.

Give them a whirl. Oh, and I'm roughly your size as well. So, if you can't tell, I like the Magnum but like the others a LOT better! Oh, a lot of guys don't know this but a little lube INSIDE the condom can really help the sensation.

Your Mileage May Vary.

kozmik

Just Browsing
Media
Hey wow thanks alot guys...didnt expect to find so much info!! :D

Now all im worried about is the sensitivity issue. Thats another reason why i dont like condoms...just doesnt feel right. But i will definately do some testing and ill let you guys know.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by kozmik@Feb 7 2005, 06:00 AM
Hey wow thanks alot guys...didnt expect to find so much info!! :D

Now all im worried about is the sensitivity issue. Thats another reason why i dont like condoms...just doesnt feel right. But i will definately do some testing and ill let you guys know.
[post=280774]Quoted post[/post]​

heh let me know what your "testing" comes up with. I'm about the same size, so if you find a good one I'll have to check it out.

carolinacurious:

Both of my suggestions were intended to help with the sensitivity issue. If you've never tried it, lube up your penis a little before you put the condom on, it would probably blow your mind even with the condoms you've already used (and didn't like).

Though if you try the Supra, give it a try w/out the lube (and with); if I was in a situation where I had the need for condoms, I really would like to try the Supra again. For me it was a "everything you thought you knew about condoms was wrong", moment. I don't see other people going nuts about them so maybe it was just me.

Anyone who can fit in one LOVES the Inspiral, seldom can I feel so confident in a recommendation.

*condom safe lube of course!

Spork

1st Like
Media
Another vote for Lifestyles Large.

Magnum XLs are larger and fit me better, but the Lifestyles are thinner and more sensitive. If only they made a Lifestyles X-Large...

I tried the Trojan Supra and couldn't even get it on. They're larger than a regular Trojan, but polyurethane doesn't stretch much.

carolinacurious: "I tried the Trojan Supra and couldn't even get it on. They're larger than a regular Trojan, but polyurethane doesn't stretch much."

True, that's why I tried to offer some qualifications. For me, it seemed to fit perfectly without being too snug and also very thin and sensitive.

So, Kozmik, I think you are a bit thicker than I so if you try the Supra make sure it's not the only choice you have handy.

porksword: For me, the Trojan Magnums were too tight where it's important: the base of the head and in the ring at the bottom. They squeezed the head until it was the same width as the shaft (about 5mm on either side), but a trade up to the XL's fixed that right up.

Interestingly, Trojan's green 'Large' condoms were more comfortable for me (even though slightly less wide) than the Magnums. I think because the Magnums were too tight in the ring at the base for their width. Or maybe it's just me.

Either way, just try a bunch when you are by yourself, and then try the ones you like with a 'friend,' and you'll find the ones for you.

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by porksword@Feb 8 2005, 10:30 AM
For me, the Trojan Magnums were too tight where it's important: the base of the head and in the ring at the bottom. They squeezed the head until it was the same width as the shaft (about 5mm on either side), but a trade up to the XL's fixed that right up.

Interestingly, Trojan's green 'Large' condoms were more comfortable for me (even though slightly less wide) than the Magnums. I think because the Magnums were too tight in the ring at the base for their width. Or maybe it's just me.

Either way, just try a bunch when you are by yourself, and then try the ones you like with a 'friend,' and you'll find the ones for you.
[post=281054]Quoted post[/post]​

sure i have the same problem with magnums ... try the lifestyle Xtra they fit well for guys like me having a HUGE cockhead

[attachmentid=123]