Magnums and checkout clerks

Ever received a comment from a clerk when buying Magnums?

• Yes

Votes: 115 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 110 48.9%

• Total voters

D_rdtyfuyio

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Durring the last weeks of the cold war a large propaganda campaign was launched in which food and household comodities were delivered to Russia as a good will gesture. then Presidant Ronald Reagan called the manufacturers of Magnums and had a order of XXL's packaged in boxes that said "Made in USA, size small" just to mind screw the commies.

Last edited:

suprdave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
just wanted to add this, why is it when you need some condoms quick you go to convenience store and run to the bathroom to get a condom out of the dispensor and it sounds like your winding big ben. no shit its like you look arround, good no one there, stick some quarters quietly in then CLINKCLINK CLINK THUG BOOM and a condom falls out. you walk out and everyone in the store is staring at you like " huh perv" parents are holding their kids, even your buds are like - dude! and that fancy pack they put them stands out like you got 2 packs of smokes in your pocket, your sweating like mad, wtf

Elngyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive bought the Magnum XL's and the XL Extacys wicth are now the only ones i realy go with to make it easiest i always go with a male checkout atendant usualy 20's to 30's for the best results and the least amt of flack you will ether get one of 2 reactions dumfounded silence maby some verry brief small talk about weather Or if he hapens to be gay a verry low key flirting or steped up asistance ( mabyeven a discount , i usualy always get other stuff at the same time and on a few ocasions ive ben rung up for just the condoms and nothing else { and yes that was done on purpus } to just go up with a pack of Magnums makes you look like a doushe in my opinion always get your condoms when you need other things) or 2 they will just get giggly and blush ether way you will be in and out no fuss no muss and absolutly no hastle ( hope that helps ).And if your extremly embaresed ( not sure why you would be ) you can always go early when they open or just before they close then it wont matter who you have ring you up.

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always buy my bigger condoms online, I've always felt like buying them in the store just makes me look like someone who's only doing it to get a reaction. Given that most average guys can fit into a Magnum and the stores around here don't sell anything larger, it feels a bit pointless. Guess it would be a different matter if I was picking up a box with XXL on it, but Magnums are more of a marketing gimmick.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always buy my bigger condoms online, I've always felt like buying them in the store just makes me look like someone who's only doing it to get a reaction. Given that most average guys can fit into a Magnum and the stores around here don't sell anything larger, it feels a bit pointless. Guess it would be a different matter if I was picking up a box with XXL on it, but Magnums are more of a marketing gimmick.
Yes most guys can fit in Magnums, but most guys can't wear them, they are too big.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I don't see how Magnums can be a gimmick. My girl has tried herself to unroll her favorite regular sized condom onto my dick and it won't even roll down the head, so it's not just me saying I need bigger condoms. She was quite upset when she found out we can't use her favorite Pleasure Plus condoms.

Sorry honey! :redface:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't see how Magnums can be a gimmick. My girl has tried herself to unroll her favorite regular sized condom onto my dick and it won't even roll down the head, so it's not just me saying I need bigger condoms. She was quite upset when she found out we can't use her favorite Pleasure Plus condoms.

Sorry honey! :redface:

I think it is important to note how important the word rolling is. I've tried on a regular trojan ultra thin, and I could barely roll it past the head, and it hurt. But I managed to get it on by slipping my fingers in (which also hurt) to stretch it and drag it down to fit it. So technically, it will fit bigger guys. However, you really risk damaging the condom if you have to do it that way imo. Which sort of defeats the point of a condom, right? In fact I've damaged a condom (lifestyle normal I believe) that way, without really realizing it, and after I got it on, I started to masturbate. I was doing this purely to see what it was like to wear a condom, and how it would feel if I masturbated with one on. So I start, and sometime in, not sure how long, it broke on me.

So it isn't about the condoms not fitting (though for some they say it is uncomfortable, and it is pretty tight feeling), it's about how you can't properly put one on unless it is the right size. Proper condom usage is incredibly important to them functioning correctly.

Plus it took me like 5 plus minutes to cram myself into a normal one (I spent a lot of time trying to do it properly), so I was going down to a semi after a bit due to pain and frustration. In the end I got it to work, and it didn't break and felt fine, just a fair bit tighter. However I'm acutely aware that I could've broke or damaged it while trying to put it on, which isn't worth the risk.

Of course none of this was done for actual sex, I did this purely out of curiosity only myself was involved.

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I now buy magnum ecstasy condoms because the shape of those condoms constrict my mushroomhead less. I've never received a comment from a check-out clerk.

The biggest reason why I choose magnum ecstasy over other condoms is breakage. I can squeeze into normal condoms (not on an ego trip here)... but I've had too many condom breaks with Durex or standard Trojans.... Unfortunatly, the clue of a condom break has been "this feels so good"-- which then makes be think to look if the condom ripped. Now when i wear a ecstasy, i don't worry when the sex feels great, I've never had a rip or a break.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I think it is important to note how important the word rolling is. I've tried on a regular trojan ultra thin, and I could barely roll it past the head, and it hurt. But I managed to get it on by slipping my fingers in (which also hurt) to stretch it and drag it down to fit it. So technically, it will fit bigger guys. However, you really risk damaging the condom if you have to do it that way imo. Which sort of defeats the point of a condom, right? In fact I've damaged a condom (lifestyle normal I believe) that way, without really realizing it, and after I got it on, I started to masturbate. I was doing this purely to see what it was like to wear a condom, and how it would feel if I masturbated with one on. So I start, and sometime in, not sure how long, it broke on me.

So it isn't about the condoms not fitting (though for some they say it is uncomfortable, and it is pretty tight feeling), it's about how you can't properly put one on unless it is the right size. Proper condom usage is incredibly important to them functioning correctly.

Plus it took me like 5 plus minutes to cram myself into a normal one (I spent a lot of time trying to do it properly), so I was going down to a semi after a bit due to pain and frustration. In the end I got it to work, and it didn't break and felt fine, just a fair bit tighter. However I'm acutely aware that I could've broke or damaged it while trying to put it on, which isn't worth the risk.

Of course none of this was done for actual sex, I did this purely out of curiosity only myself was involved.

Exactly my thinking. You can get anything on there, but you can't get it on the right way. And not only will it be uncomfortable, it'll be damaged. If I can't roll a condom on right and it gets jacked up, I'll usually give up and get a new one. Even XLs will roll up a bit when hard fucking and get a little messed up. It's a pain, but that's the breaks if you want to have safe sex. XL's are super cheap at Walmart. I can handle the cost of throwing one away and getting a fresh one. I think they recommend you do that anyways for every 30 mins. of sex.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Magnum XL's are longer and tapered at the bottom, so they actually stay on better even though i'm about 6 thick. I also like that they are longer and come all the way down to the base as opposed to 3/4 onto my shaft like standard condoms.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Magnum XL's are longer and tapered at the bottom, so they actually stay on better even though i'm about 6 thick. I also like that they are longer and come all the way down to the base as opposed to 3/4 onto my shaft like standard condoms.

I like that they have a little more head room compared to the regular Mags. I can do Mag Thins, but that little bit of extra head room to move around really makes a difference.

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Durring the last weeks of the cold war a large propaganda campaign was launched in which food and household comodities were delivered to Russia as a good will gesture. then Presidant Ronald Reagan called the manufacturers of Magnums and had a order of XXL's packaged in boxes that said "Made in USA, size small" just to mind screw the commies.
The Cold War ended in 1991, during the second half of the term of George H. W. Bush; next time try to make the urban legend believable.