Magnums for mid-sizers update

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by xrj789, Nov 19, 2008.

1. xrj789

xrj789 Member

Started this thread a while ago, and just thought I'd update my situation. . .not that anyone really cares, but in case there are other guys my size on here that are interested.

I'm 7x5.5/5.25 depending on the day, and 5.75 around the head, so I had trouble feeling comfortable in regulars. Anyways, bought some magnums today and tried them on. Verdict: they felt great. It fit tight around the base of my cock (which is a little bit thicker than the shaft) and around the shaft, and when I was fully hard, there really wasn't much extra room in the head at all. When I jerked it, there was a little movement in the head, but to me, that's better than having your dick stuffed in there like a sausage. Also, didn't have any problem with it coming up my dick at all when I jerked for a while (all in the name of science, my friends!), no slippage there - the base and shaft were snug. I'll try to post a pic in a bit too.

If you're my size or close, and find regular condoms uncomfortable, I'd definitely suggest moving to a large-size condom. i really don't see how they can slip off, unless your girth is below 5", and they do fit snug through the shaft. If you have a big mushroom head like me, they definitely accommodate you better.

Hope this helps everyone in my size range that's had this dilemma before.

2. svin_renigoth

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Cool! Thanks for the update!

3. mornignwoodz

mornignwoodz New Member

Albums:
    yea ive had issues with regular condoms too....though i dont have a lot of length they are wayy too tight. i'll def try them out and update you on how that goes.

4. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

I use the mag xl. Its wierd but they seem to fit my shape better, and seem tighter than the regular mag.

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

because magnum Xl only have more room head than the reg magnums. Regular Mags have more girth in the middle shaft.. ( so, if you dont have a big head, you actually dont need the xl.. because they are smaller than the regular ones.

6. MTHgasm

MTHgasm Member

what if you don't have a huge head but a fairly even shaft around 5.25?

7. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    Is this true? Wow, then the XL might be even better for me than the magnum thins, which are great. Aside from my base which is 6", my head is the biggest part (shaft around 5.5), so some extra room at the top but still staying on firm would be perfect, although are the XLs as thin or do they get pretty thick?? that wouldn't be as nice.

8. lpsg555

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm right about your size, 7 x 5.25 with a pretty big head. Haven't tried magnums yet but I'm more convinced than ever too. A little more room up top would be great.

9. Slamdunk_dude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 7x6ish and Magnums work great for me. Thanks for the update!

10. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    I agree that anyone over 5" girth should try any large size one for a better fit.

CondomDepot has pictures and detailed specs on sizes and thickness for most of their condoms. Magnums have a baseball shape fatter at the tip. I get fatter more toward the base. Some of the other large ones listed show straight cylinders just wider then normal condoms. All depends on what shape your dick is.

Here's the link to their large section. Click any individual one to see specs.
    Larger Top to Bottom | Condom Depot

They also have a section for 'magnum' size
    http://www.condomdepot.com/product/catalog.cfm/nid/262

#10 Mike7, Nov 20, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  11. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

Lifestyles, vivid and trustex are all gimmicks. They are like regular condoms, not much difference noted. Its only for ego boost.
    Now, the best condom that I have tried are thefit (22) which is the girth...
    They roll out easily without marks.

And yes, if you have a bigger head ( girth ) than the rest of your shaft you should use mag XL. Let say you are 5.5 through the shaft and 6 at the head. 100% guaranteed that the XL is a better fit than the reg magnum. If the case is 5.5-5.7 at the head and 6+ shaft then regular magnum. Try both for better knowledge!

I will try getting pictures of the diffference between the magnum and theyfit.

12. lpsg555

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Tried a trojan magnum for the first time yesterday and I am officially making the switch. It fit securely along the base and shaft but was more comfortable at the top than a normal trojan condom.

When I bought them, the lady at the pharmacy seemed pretty friendly too...

13. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

lol.. cool

14. Branleur49008

Branleur49008 New Member

Albums:
    I would tend to agree. I'm 6" around and Magnum (regular, not XL) is just right. Regular condoms are way too tight.

15. largeornot

largeornot New Member

for all of those who are 7x6ish and are surprised that magnums fit, don't be. their made for large dicks, and 7x6 is where large starts.... so be proud!

the main thing is that when men usually picture a big dick, they picture a monster cock.

my friend never bought them because he was scared that they would slip off and it would hurt his ego, but he tried them and now he's lovin them.... specially the thins, their good.

16. Stroking18

Stroking18 New Member

I'm 8x5.6sh more depending on my arousal.. regular condoms were tight, sometimes wouldn't roll all the way down, and to be honest just limited what I could feel.

I tried Magnums and never looked back, even though the latex is thicker I can feel a lot more and its not nearly as uncomfortable.

Draft saved Draft deleted