Magnums or no?

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've used Trojan Mags and Mag XL's, Lifestyles King Size XL's and Trustex XL's. All of them are hell to get on and keep on with my girth- especially my base girth which is about 7". Just a couple of nights ago the girl I was with had a Mag. I wore it for five minutes (!!!) before I had to take it off due to lots of discomfort and the goddamn thing rolling back halfway down my shaft. And when I took it off, I had the good ole "ring of fire" about 2/3 down my shaft. Never again.

What I suggest you use (if you pack anywhere near my thickness) is my.size 64 or 69 mm rubbers. They're the largest condoms in the world. The 64 mm ones are the same width as the maximum width of the Trojan Mag XL's- only they don't taper down to a much lesser width at the base (ouch!). They're uniform width throughout. The only catch is that my.size only distributes in Europe. That means you either have to find a specialty store in your town, or order directly from somewhere in Europe (I prefer the UK).

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
True story. Yesterday I was fucking a guy and he handed me some unknown brand of condom. I could barely get it on because it was so tight and I couldn't even unroll it all the way down my dick. After just a few minutes of fucking, it was all bunched up and only covering the head of my dick. Completely useless. So I just pulled out and yanked the condom off and shot my load on his stomach.

I don't even consider myself all that huge (7x5.5), but I recommend you always go for a Magnum if in any doubt.

V12hcmf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eh Gawd, I have to post again about that GDAMN SMELL! The lube on Magnums MUST be some kind of industrial grease or some race-bearing oil lmfao! I was seeing this chick recently and she tried to put the condom on with her mouth, I tried to stop her but before I could, I watched her retract so fast, you'd thought she'd burnt her lips with hot coffee, I busted out the lulz HAHAH! Then she pretended to wipe it off and kissed me and then I was fsucking spitting like I had mace in my mouth... FSCK!

I'll never go back to mags again... It's 2011 by got damn it, WTF do we still have to use plastic tubes over our penises????????! There's gotta be some kind of SOMETHING... Raw is just SO GOOOOD, but SOOOO Deadly, PREGGERS. The pill, LITERALLY makes women INSANE! All of the GFs I've had recently, okay they had some mental issues like most chicks do (don't hate it's a male's reality/fact of life), but the pill was like roid-rage mental issues afterwards and it killed their sex drive... I kept a log on how long it took to notice the effects kicking in... Seesh. :mad:

I'm going to try out the Crown Skinless Skin (the worlds thinnest I think at .00185"), I've heard they are a little "larger" than standard? I'm very thick at the base like the ~7" guy and most condoms really restrict my flow when I'm cumming. And pulling them off for a mouther, or a chest shot takes so much force the condom snaps off really hard and it hurts lol. SNNNNNAPPPPPPPP OUCH! Chick laughed too! :tongue:

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me it's a matter of comfort. Do normal condoms feel too tight? Do you have trouble getting them on? If so, move up a size. I spent years trying to roll a regular condom on and dealing with the discomfort of it being too tight before I tried magnums. It made a big difference to me and I've never looked back.

I totallly agree

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 5.75" girth, and find Magnum XLs are the best I've tried so far. Comfortable, and I can feel much more through them.

It was such a relief to get out of average sized condoms that were really difficult to get on and so tight they turned my cock into a frankfurter, making it very difficult to feel any sensations.