Magnums Vs Magnum XL's

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Wonderboy, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Hi.

So my condom supply has dwindled, I need to be resupplied. There is a new branch of Magnum condoms called 'Twister' but they don't come in XL. I did some reading up and Magnums are apparently only 55mm wide while XL are 64mm wide. Is the difference only slight? Numberically it does seem slight, less than a cm but how would that translate when its on your cock?

Magnum XL's always get stuck around an inch or so before the base of my cock and won't go down any further. Would the Magnum Twister be too tight? Or if anyone has tried some, could they give me a quick review?

Thanks

drallinil likes this.
  2. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

3. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

4. thk8plus4u

thk8plus4u Member

I use Magnums, which are perfect for me; always resented the fact
    that you'll find only regular sized condoms in bars and the doctor's office.
    What about us big guys? Discrimination!

But I've often wanted to see those MAGNUM XL's, just to be sure they
    wouldn't be better. However, they ONLY come in those 12-to-a-box
    containers! Can't find them as singles or a three-pack anywhere.

5. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Mmmm, kinda reminds me of Twizzlers.

6. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I'll TwiZzle YOU.

7. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

The magnum twisters are as tight at the bottom as magnums, but almost as wide as an XL at the head. You won't be able to see the difference but she'll feel it, trust me. It's only an occasional thing though since Magnums are somewhat painful to put on and wear. But if you fuck raw and have a big head it's essentially the same concept as the twister. I'm looking to try the Durex mutual pleasure (1.5" wide, same as a magnum) perhaps. It still sucks to not be able to wear any novelty condoms comfortably:mad:.

8. armus

armus New Member

I don't notice a big difference in a side-by-side comparison of XL and non-XL. I can't speak for twister.

9. nystrongstroke2

nystrongstroke2 New Member

Albums:
    i've wore both and after a while of jelquin had to use magnum xl's because reg magnums were chokin the hell out of my dick.no matter how hard up u are for sex using a condom that squeezes ur dick into 2 diffrent shapes(dick that fits in condom-and then the rest of shaft that hangs out)will ruin the entire experience. I remember tryin on a reg condom and i hurt myself-had the head of my dick mashed up in diffrent directions

10. Boing

Boing New Member

XL's are better imo. Little bit longer than I need but the width is welcome :)

11. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I compared them myself, and here is the winner and the runner-up:

1) MAGNUM XL: The XL gets the win because it gave me that little extra head room that the original magnum lacks. Also, though it was very tight, the little extra width allowed my "veins, muscularity, and countours" to protrude a bit more than the original magnum allows.

2) MAGNUM: This was like a robber putting on a panty-hose ski mask before debauchery. It squished and imploded my swollen head, and was tight on the shaft to the point that it tried to eliminate my natural "veins, muscularity, and countours" .

What sucked about both condoms:

-I could only unroll the condoms down barely past half-way before my girth put a stop to any further sheathing. So the top half was covered and snug, but then the bottom half was spilling out like Chris Farley in a midriff shirt.

Stats: 8x7 with gradually increasing girth from head to base...

Hope this helps!

OmahaBeef

12. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

At least where I live, Magnum XLs are only in certain stores. I haven't found them in supermarkets, just the regulars. Fortunately there is one store near me that carries XL. There IS a difference~!

13. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

I wear neither Magnums nor XL Magnums as I have just an average/small dick, so both are way too big for me. I have a question though that hasn't been addressed. What about the size of the reservoir tip in these and other condoms? Do you think they are big enough to hold all of your cum, or it overflows back up? I wear standard sized condoms and cum an average load but my semen sometimes seeps back up.

14. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

All you gotta do...is instead of just pinchin the tip when you put it on....pinch just a bit more than the tip for a slightly bigger cum catcher ;)

OmahaBeef

15. B_hugeaussie

B_hugeaussie New Member

I order them from Canada because I don't think anyone even stocks them here in Australia, not that I have found anyway....

16. D_Cunningham Cumshipper

I've seen the measurements of the condoms but since latex stretches, I was wondering what the consensus is on how big you have to be to use/need either the Magnum, Magnum XL, or another larger-size condom.

17. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

If I am not mistaken, the toilet-paper roll test seems to be the at-home guideline...

If you can put your cock in the roll...your good for a regular. If you cannot, try a larger size. If you can only get the tip of your head in...you NEED a large size...

OmahaBeef

18. punishingone666

punishingone666 New Member

Albums:
    ive used both kinds over the years (magnum when i was in high school and the xls in my early 20's) and the both feel anf fit the same, which is to say not at all! theyre always too tight on my penis. feels more like a noose on it than anything else.

19. fkaKyuhaku

fkaKyuhaku New Member

i doubt that i NEED them but i go with the the XL and use pretty much the enitire condom. I have used the regular magnums before though, and they work fine for me too, but its more fun to keep xls around and suprise people.

20. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I just tried Magnums: they are still a bit tight, but fitting enough to enable me to have great sex. I have a box of Magnum XL, i will try them and let you know (i will try them before on my own, if they are loose i wonÂ’t obviously have sex with them).

Draft saved Draft deleted