magnums

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has anyone ever accidentally found or seen your larger size condoms? over the holidays, my young nephew wandered into our bedroom and opened my night table drawer and had everything spilled out on the bed. His mom eventually found him and put everything back. She told me what happened and apologized, but didnt say a word about the MAgnums, even though the drawer is full of them. A big thrill for me but my wife was mortified when I told her!
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/225000/cat/500/ppuser/9126

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I think my GF's uncle found a couple in her purse when he was looking for gum. We were all in her room, he was sitting on her bed, noticed her purse sitting next to him and decided to get some gum. After some digging around, he lets out a "what the fuck?!" and said nothing else. He's a big dude too, so I was worried what he might do to me, but he's cool.

No one else has found them I don't think, but I do know my GF's sister knows because my GF gives her our old leftover Magnums to her because "they're too small for me" she says.

Twice...

When moving house a few years back my mother in law opened the top draw in our bedsides to empty it, pretty much the same as your pic, only with a 144 pack of FourSeasons Large (can't get Magnums in Aus but roughly the same thickness I think)

She was looking while I was jumping over the bed to grab the drawer off her and then she just had a good laugh about it.

The other time was my kind of half brother running into my room to grab some for his night out.... then coming back saying he'd have to go to the store!