magnums?

D

deleted3272

mdc not shur where you got your stats but heres what i found on condomania

Trojan Magnum Condoms Vitals:LengthWidthThicknessPouchTrojan Magnum Condoms205mm54mm0.07mm60mmAverage Condom190mm52mm0.07mm

Trojan Magnum XL Condoms Vitals:LengthWidthThicknessPouchTrojan Magnum XL Condoms205mm54mm0.07mm65mmAverage Condom190mm52mm0.07mm-

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
MDC- thanks for the circumference/girth of a magnum...i find that hard to believe but i guess if u measured it, it's correct. Cuz I didn't think my dick was that fat but I guess it really is cuz magnums fit me nice and snug, just perfectly. I've found a piece of paper that I ripped once to measure my girth but I found the whole sliver of paper cuz it doesnt fit around my cock.

thanks yall

D

deleted3272

diden't paste right but the only diff is 5mm at the head.:confused:

pbarton

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I could find a condom that was truly acceptable. The magnum XL comes the closest yet. It still clings to the head fairly tightly, but at least I can get some feeling through it. The regular magnum is definietly too tight, and a standard comdom is so hard to put on that I lose my erection with the concentration of trying to roll it on, and when it is on, it is so tight there is no feeling there.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I definitely agree.
Magnums, or Magnums XL are the way to go
This is serious, you have to wear a condom, and you are going to be much more likely to do so if you have the right size
Also keep in mind, that you need your whole penis covered to be best protected.
Keep safe.

I can't do the regular sized condoms. Large, ect don't really help me much, either. My dick is over 6" around, and they aren't much wider than regular ones as far as I can tell

I never went soft from wearing a too tight condom. I'm thinking it was uncomfortable and you just weren't enjoying the experience. That might explain why you did. Use the magnums, and put a little bit of lube in the tip, and just on the head of your dick. I think this will help you out a lot.

Good post by the way. I think this is the only serious one I've seen on here

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
ahh the sex with magnums is great...and it's like i never even quite realized what i was missing either, i thought all condoms would feel horrible but man was I wrong. There's something kinda special about buying and going through your first box of magnums too...maybe it's still an ego-trip cuz im young and my modesty has finally subsided to the point where I REALIZE I have a big cock. Anyway, I'm rambling now...problem is fixed and my girlfriend and I are very satisfied :smile: :wink:

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Big Ben IV said:
diden't paste right but the only diff is 5mm at the head.:confused:

That's not exactly right. I have compared them directly. Magnum XL's are the same width as Magnums at the base, but all along the shaft up toward the head, they baloon out to an overall wider width. I also found that the generally wider width of Magnum XL's permits them to reach down a little further in covering my length. Basically, if you are, say, around 5.5" girth, Magnums should work well; if you get up to around 6" girth and over, Magnum XL should fit better.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Donk
I tried it out last night
The Magnum Xls are definitely wider, and maybe a half inch longer

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
good stuff guys

I remember somebody on this website once saying "take the toilet paper roll test and try to fit your cock in a toilet paper roll. If you can't do it, you definately should be wearing magnums."

Not sure how big a toilet paper roll is, but it was good enough of advice for me :smile:

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What if you can't get one of those cardboard rolls they use for holding huge sheets of paper they don't want to fold? :p

Where are the condoms for the loftier than lofty gentlemen!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigdude said:
ahh the sex with magnums is great...and it's like i never even quite realized what i was missing either, i thought all condoms would feel horrible but man was I wrong. There's something kinda special about buying and going through your first box of magnums too...maybe it's still an ego-trip cuz im young and my modesty has finally subsided to the point where I REALIZE I have a big cock. Anyway, I'm rambling now...problem is fixed and my girlfriend and I are very satisfied :smile: :wink:
You don't say how old you are, but I quickly got over my embarrassment of buying condoms when my brain told me "Hey, your buying these things because you're getting laid! Why be embarrassed ?" :biggrin1:

Since then, they are just another item to be rung up at the register. That is also the way that 100% of the cashiers I've encountered have dealt with condoms; they're just another item to be rung up and bagged. :shrug:

D

deleted3272

Donk said:
That's not exactly right. I have compared them directly. Magnum XL's are the same width as Magnums at the base, but all along the shaft up toward the head, they baloon out to an overall wider width. I also found that the generally wider width of Magnum XL's permits them to reach down a little further in covering my length. Basically, if you are, say, around 5.5" girth, Magnums should work well; if you get up to around 6" girth and over, Magnum XL should fit better.

Hmm ill have to give them a shot then.:33: