Magnums?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Bennyman96, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Bennyman96

Bennyman96 New Member

What are the sizes for Magnums and XL's vs. the normal, i was just thinkin about it? Need to know where to find it. Thanks

2. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Okay, I'm having a hard time finding measurements for 'standard size' condoms, but in my search I came across this, which has the bigger condom measurements, and some additional useful quotes and info.

3. Bennyman96

Bennyman96 New Member

thanks! what would you say is the minimum size?

4. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

5. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Condoms are designed solely for your and your partners safety (and birth control too if that's a possible outcome of course). By the time you get into the bedroom, your size is no longer a 'make or break' issue. What I'm getting at is this: don't buy a condom that's too big just for the sake of saying you use it. Condoms aren't that expensive... it's ok to waste a few to know which ones fit best when the time comes.

If you're having trouble getting normal ones ones on, try out a magnum, it might be best for you. They're the size I prefer (although a bit tight, they don't split from being stretched too much like a regular size one will on my penis), but I've never tried an XL - having only even used condoms a couple times anyways.

There have been people here (with galleries) that talk about using XLs, and I see their pics and think... "isn't that gonna be a loose fit?" :confused: I realize it's all about ego, but if you play with fire...

Anyways, I guess my answer for minimum size would be any penis that hurts when forced into a normal one. Speaking from my own experience, the ring at the opening of standard size condoms isn't just tight. It hurts to the point that my body will lose the erection just to alleviate the pain. Something like that is an indicator that you should 'move up' I'd say. But if you ask me, if the normal ones slide on ok, I say stick with em.

6. snoozan

Gold Member

Also to chime in, there are a lot of condoms out there of different shapes as well as sizes that work better for some men and their partners. Personally I think Magnums are mostly a marketing ploy myself-- I mean, what guy doesn't want to buy them at least once to see if he's big enough for them? When looking for a brand of condom I think it's best to try a few styles, brands, and sizes to find one that you really like. The husband and I always liked Inspiral and other condoms that have more headroom. Polyurethane condoms are nice as well.

7. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Very good points. I freely admit to not even looking at other brands when it comes to condoms. I grew up in a society where Trojan is synonymous with condom, so I have a very narrow view of it all. There's probably another brand out there that'll fit you perfectly Benny, maybe you should check out the measurements of other brands as well. :smile:

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Magnums are way too small:cool:

9. mj wagner

mj wagner New Member

Albums:
    Condoms for the very well endowed are imposible to find.... Find me one that fits my 13" and I'll hug you..

10. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    will you hug me even if I don't find you one? please?

11. sukmyfattie

sukmyfattie New Member

Albums:
    my dick is like a toilet paper roll with .. say 2 wipes left on it, and magnums no matter what size stranlge my dick and it turns dark purple and i cant feel anything so i found lifestyles condoms and they work good.

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh Mr Wagner Please put some pics up!:rolleyes:

13. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Indeed good points, but my condom of choice is the Magnum XL. I too believe it is a marketing ploy, but if the shoe fits, wear it. The diameter of a standard condom is 1.375", and if AboutAverage's dig was referring to me, believe it or not XL's are noticeably tight on me, and would definitely be tight on you as well. I know because in my pic, I actually am wearing a Magnum XL condom. It just can't be seen because of the grainy quality.

14. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

My dig isn't aimed at anybody in particular. What I mentioned is something that I've seen over and over for the last half decade or so since I've been coming here (in fact up until now, I didn't even know what size condom you wear - you learn something new every day! :smile:).

Again, I've only bought one box of condoms in my life... and I still have a few of them in my closet (better check that exp. date, lol). Maybe I'll buy a box of XLs next time I get a chance... although I notice most of the gas stations in my area don't even appear to stock them :33:.

15. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

They wouldn't, at the most they'll stock Magnums, XL's are only found in pharmacy chains like rite-aid, eckerd, etc. I saw them in wal-mart too.

16. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

I see.

Guess it's time to figure out a new plan to get in the pants of that hot attendant at Citgo.

17. vegasbill

vegasbill New Member

Albums:
    Go to Condomania.com... they have condoms from "They Fit" that you measure yourself and buy the correct size... I've used them and they fit really well. As far as Lifestyles condoms go, I've had just the opposite experience, they were too tight and felt very little through them.

18. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Like some others said, regular magnums can be too small as well. I had to start using the XL because of a numbness I was getting. Problem is, you can still get the numbness with the XLs... :mad:

For some reason though, I thought the XL's were slighter longer than the regular magnums? Maybe I was just stretching it more :confused:

19. snoozan

Gold Member

I am absolutely in love with Inspirals and condoms that have a big pouch on the end. I know it sounds counterintuitive, but the bagginess makes things feel reaaally good-- even for the husband. Also, they work really well for us because he has an odd shape at the head, so almost any condom is tight and constricting at the head.

Though, it's been a long long time since we've used a condom.

Draft saved Draft deleted