Magnums?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by LemacST, May 2, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

Have you tried them? I bought some and they fit very comfortably (even though I'm not that large anyway) but I'm not sure if I really want to carry them around. I feel if a girl sees them she will expect me to be packing like 8 inches or more. They really do feel comfortable although I've never actually had sex with one on. Regular condoms feel a little too tight while Magnums feels relaxed and nice, although that makes me nervous about the saftey of it.

2. amiegrrl

amiegrrl New Member

My BF and I have tried and really liked Magnums. He's not huge (7ish) but the larger circumference especially is better for him. Try masturbating with one on and see how hard it is to pull off .. that might give you a better idea.

3. art

art
    Gold Member

Magnums work for me, and I'd describe myself as "Large Average," not "OhMyGodGigantic". Go for what feels good & doesn't fall off your penis when you're having sex.

Trojan used to make a "Trojan Enz Large" that seemed midway in size between the regular Trojan Enz and the Magnum. I can't find those anymore...They may have just downsized the Magnums. They also make Magnum XLs. If you're interested, Condomania lists the dimensions of the condoms they sell.

4. LemacST

Gold Member

I tried that, it's only a little bit easier although the tip does seem to bunch up a bit. I think this happens more because of my foreskin than my size, it sometimes happens with regular condoms too.

5. LemacST

Gold Member

That sounds like it would of been a good fit for me, lol. I'd say my comfort area would be between regular and magnum trojans.

6. art

art
    Gold Member

Are you retracting your foreskin before you put on the condom when you masturbate in one? (You're suposed to do this when you use them for protection during intercourse, too, in case you didn't know...)

7. LemacST

Gold Member

What exactly is a Trojan ENZ though?

8. LemacST

Gold Member

Yep
    I used to do it wrong, but then I learned the right way. I roll it down to the shaft with the skin fully retracted, then I pull up my foreksin and continue rolling down again to the end of my shaft so the foreskin can move around freely

9. art

art
    Gold Member

It's a lubed Trojan with a receptacle end for the semen. It comes in the blue-greenish box. The regular (non-receptacle teated end) Trojans are unlubed, and plain ended. They are sold (I almost said "come", but that wouldn't have been right! <g> ) in a red box.

10. art

art
    Gold Member

Good! I never know how informed people are who post on here. The important thing (after protection) is that the foreskin can slide back and forth freely inside the condom.

11. LemacST

Gold Member

Check it out
    http://www.ripnroll.com/images/trojanenzbulk.jpg

http://www.allcondoms.com/images/trojanenzlarge.jpg

Same width, different length. This would work great with my foreskin because I think it would stop riding up the shaft and stay anchored at the bottom. Too bad it's discontinued!

12. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to use magnums the other ones fit but are too tight

Draft saved Draft deleted