MagnumXls large enough?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Elastic, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Elastic

Elastic New Member

I'm wondering about the XK Magnums. Are they large enough? The entire leghnt of my dingaling doesn't fit in it. As far as girth it's pretty sfitting except for that ring. Are you supposed to go by the size of the body of the condom or the ring at the end. The ring is still too tight.

2. texjoe

texjoe New Member

Albums:
    I use "femidon" or "reality" condoms, which are for either vaginal or anal use. They are quite long, made out of indestructable material, and great for fat beercan cocks

3. Vestigial

Gold Member

XLs? they're a flaming piece of crap but I'm just testing anyway. The extra length holds more ejaculate should it present itself. Could be alot worse I guess.

4. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

The only thing I don't love about XL's is the price.

I don't think they're supposed to go all the way down, at least on me they don't. Its usually fine. I hear you can get the ring caught when penetrating and pull the condom off but that's never happened to me in over 100 uses of Magnum XL's.

I'm keepin them in business :wink:

TheyFit is/are always an option

5. B_VoodooGuy

B_VoodooGuy New Member

I find that TheyFits work best.

...But that's just me.:biggrin1:

6. fatunicorn

fatunicorn New Member

i'd try them, IF THEY GOD DAMN SOLD THEM ANYWHERE, I swear the largest you can find in my entire city is Magnums, and durex XXL in one location
    My city is a big city too

i use theyfit condoms. G-22

7. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I point up and as far as length goes on the XL it meets my cock on the topside where it touches my body pretty well. On the underside though, there is room between where the condom ends and where my balls start. I always try to tug on the ring and make it go down as far as possible and then suction it on.

The thickness will probably always be a problem for some. This is why I went from regular to XL. Regular always gave me a ring, and XLs are about 50/50 depending on my level of arousal. I actually think I'm more conscience of it now so I try not to get as hard cause I don't want the ring. =P

8. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    They are tight on me.

I'm ok lengthwise, but they are as snug as snug can be.

9. Elastic

Elastic New Member

But is the ring supposed to be extraordinarily tight?

10. ONB

ONB Member

unfortunately it shouldn't be that tight, but it is. they still only cover about 3/4 of my length... but thats ok by me since i can't fit anymore than that in my G/F. the problem i have is i have this permanent mark/scar from the ring... and it hurts for a while afterwards. no worries though... nothing as bad as my g/f's have had to endure. ;)

11. Caliman

Caliman Member

The Reality condom is a great option for men with superman sized meat. If you are over 7" to 8" in circumference, this may work for you. Downside is they are expensive and feel something like a soft lunchbag because these are made of a plastic. They really are for men with really huge beercan cocks (and the partners who love them) who have no other option.

12. Elastic

Elastic New Member

A Femidon is for ladies right?

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

They are for vaginal or anal use. Men have anuses. I have used one during play and it was awesome (Actually my playmate used it). Unlike condoms and latex, they don't break and or rip. And your cock comes out clean and ready for sucking.

14. texjoe

texjoe New Member

Albums:
    That was my big plus for reality condoms - I can go through a box of Magnum XL things in an evening, and you're constantly taking one off, changing positions, doing something new, and then putting another one on (I didn't realize that this wasn't the norm, by the way, until someone pointed out that usually people use "a" condom for sex...) The reality you put in, and the inner anchor ring holds it in after you withdraw your cock. You can then have a nice deepthroat session, then go right back to fucking and it's all sparkly clean (tm).

The second problem with condoms other than Reality is that they pop. For me, about 1 out of 20-30 will pop. I never like finding this out after fucking someone for 10-15 minutes, pulling out and the "oops" moment, I just thought my partner was extra tight...

If you think Magnum XL's are tight, you should use 'off the shelf' condoms in Malaysia - I lived in Borneo (Sabah: Kota Kinabalu) for some time in the 80's and I couldn't fuck for a year. I got "one size fits all" condoms, and it was like trying to get toothpaste back in the tube...

Draft saved Draft deleted