"Mainstream" Penis Enlargement progress

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I noticed something very interesting the other day. If you get the chance, check out the WikiPedia entry for "penis enlargement" here: Penis enlargement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not more than a few months ago, the information listed there for nonsurgical PE was pretty negative and actual data was scant. While I don't have any records of very recent screenshots, this archive from 22 OCT 2007 shows a great shift in opinion and general attitude change towards PE (in a more positive manner) from WikiPedia. They've even listed some of the studies we've linked to on this forum :)

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is indeed a most informative and seemingly balanced view of the subject. A welcome change from both the snake-oil pill merchants, and the utter sceptics. Cool.

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is pretty interesting Big Al. Thanks for the share. Most people who call penis enlargement a scam are people who would have never ever tried it in the first place. They just joke about it and call the people who are trying it losers.

I guess that attitude has a lot to do with all the scams out there but penis enlargement is definitely not a myth. You just need to do proper research and maybe some trial and error to find something that works for you.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is pretty interesting Big Al. Thanks for the share. Most people who call penis enlargement a scam are people who would have never ever tried it in the first place. They just joke about it and call the people who are trying it losers.

I guess that attitude has a lot to do with all the scams out there but penis enlargement is definitely not a myth. You just need to do proper research and maybe some trial and error to find something that works for you.

I was discussing this yesterday on another forum and the parallels between PE and bodybuilding seem very similar. It would surprise some of you younger people to know that, not too long ago, weight training was thought of as having very negative effects and was thought to be the exclusive domain of narcissists or athletes training specifically for weightlifting. Even doctors advised against it- claiming that it would make people "muscle bound". Today, resistance training is typically considered the best way of making strength and power gains, and you'd be hard pressed to find an athlete of any kind that doesn't do some form of resistance training.

The point I'm trying to make is that most new forms of thought goes through the stages of ridicule and resistance before they're finally accepted. Though PE still isn't being embraced by the mainstream public, it's come a long way in just a few short years.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded