Mainstreamed consumerism was soon followed by mainstream homosexuality

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Discuss - I don't like the implied arrogance in this directive.

However I disagree with the premise entirely.

I rather see a society in which a relationship with a physically close community has largely disintegrated. We don't rely upon our immediate community for anything much. Therefore, we have little pressure to share a morality with that community.

It is more likely that Gay "Communities" will have a morality. Communities and their morality exist in a different way now.

Typical prejudiced horse shit to turn the cause and effect around to spread intolerance and blame. Probably a Fundie Fascist.

B_Gravedancer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like how the crybabies using ad hominem in every single thread that they disagree with calls OTHERS immature. Jesus Christ, grow the fuck up.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like how the crybabies using ad hominem in every single thread that they disagree with calls OTHERS immature. Jesus Christ, grow the fuck up.

A person who has a (semi) impressive vernacular is somehow convinced that he (or she) can sell everyone else (who, of course, are just a bunch of idiots) a plate of dog-shit and tell them it's Swiss chocolate.

He (or she) will put together intelligent-sounding-but-vague words and phrases like "industrial revolution" and "society" and sprinkle just a tiny bit of condescension, disrespect, and bigotry here and there. Of course once the "idiots" catch on that the platter is made of dog shit, the true colors come out and the original intent, which was to demean, is made perfectly transparent.

Discuss.

B_24065

1st Like
Media
Wow, i didnt realize that "industrial revolution" and "society" were vague terms. Its really quite unbelievable and hypocrital how hateful and intolerant gays are when someone so much as questions anything about homosexuality. The fangs really come out.

B_Gravedancer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, i didnt realize that "industrial revolution" and "society" were vague terms. Its really quite unbelievable and hypocrital how hateful and intolerant gays are when someone so much as questions anything about homosexuality. The fangs really come out.
Bigotry with a veneer of tolerance and "progressivism"

They can't stand anyone with a view that is not theirs.

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because in post-industrial societies, people seek instant gratification, superstimulus, and demand any moral code to be modified so that what they think feels good is OK.

Discuss.

I was born homosexual, been homosexual is not a trend or a choice. It's not society which make you been gay. May be a gene but not society, education, or family.

B_Gravedancer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was born homosexual, been homosexual is not a trend or a choice. It's not society which make you been gay. May be a gene but not society, education, or family.
Not the topic of this thread. I believe homosexuality is somethign you are born with, just like other psychological disorders.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not the topic of this thread. I believe homosexuality is somethign you are born with, just like other psychological disorders.

LOL, now that’s hilarious! So far there’s over 450 known species that partake in homosexual sex/pairing so I suppose they are all alleged psychological “disorders” as well?

Since zero facts exist, is intolerance or mocking of homosexuals a psychological disorder? = Yes, it is... :wink:

B_Gravedancer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL, now that’s hilarious! So far there’s over 450 known species that partake in homosexual sex/pairing so I suppose they are all alleged psychological “disorders” as well?

Since zero facts exist, is intolerance or mocking of homosexuals a psychological disorder? = Yes, it is... :wink:
Homosexual behavior is not a disorder, but evolutionary psychology says 100% homosexual behavior cannot be natural/normal.

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

gravedancer lets make it clear, I was born gay you are the one who was born with psychological disorders, and I can believe I can be bother with pathetic thread.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saying somethign you do is not normal is a disorder? What psychology course have you taken?

No, the disorder is in your mind, sometimes the result of a chemical imbalance or chronic response to an event or series of events. Just tell the truth, you dropped out of high-school now you're mad cuz your coach wouldn't let you hold his cock so you're taking it out on the gay people who know how to get laid.

Just cuz I feel sorry for you I'll give you a blowjob but you better not tell anybody. You hear me? ANYBODY.