maintaining a semi

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sweetsweats, Mar 7, 2008.

1. sweetsweats

sweetsweats Member

Albums:
    Firstly, I'm a grower - not a show-er
    I'm 7.75 hard and not very thick

I enjoy going to the nude beach at San Onofre CA. I find a spot far from the straight crowd (where the gay men gather). Everyone at that end of the beach is at least 100' from each other in their own private spot. Most of the spots are privatized further, with short makeshift driftwood walls.

I find an abandoned spot, lay out my towel and disrobe. I get hard immediately (just being outdoors naked). I lay on my stomach at first until the novelty wears off. Then I flip over.

Generally, the guys walking around are flaccid. There are canyons where sexual activities occur and being erect there is fine. But I feel uncomfortable walking around the beach with a hard-on.

Once I get accustomed to being nude, my cock becomes small. So, I go back to my little nest and work it a bit until I get a semi. Walking around with a semi makes me feel endowed (not aroused), but, alas, the semi goes away and I become small again.

Do any of you have a method that will maintain a semi? :wink:

2. smudgey

smudgey Member

Albums:
    I've had a similar experience trying to maintain a semi to impress onlookers lol, the best I can do is think of something arousing and before it gets out of hand, try to keep it at that level. Dear god it is hard (pun shamefully intended), but sometimes it works without poking everyone in the eye :p

3. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    A trick of the performance and modeling trade is to tie a piece of pantiehose snuggley around the base of your cock while hard. the pantiehose being skin toned is hard to see in amoungst your bush and you use as small a piece as possible. once the hard on goes down the blood stays trapped and you keep your semi, the key is to tie it tight enough to do the trick but not so tight as to stop blood circulating. No one wants to show off a big dead dick.

But this works well and is safe for about 4 hours if at the right tightness.

4. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    or try a cock ring

5. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    but you can see cock rings

6. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Tougher to do, even than maintaining (or suppressing) an erection. If only I had the answer, cuz as a "grower", myself, I'd love to be able to maintain a swollen look.

Sometimes mine shrinks to the size of a chipolata.

I hate it when it does that.

7. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Ive been to San Onofre alot and I to get hard as soon as i get naked but, after awhile it does get soft unless i went back in the canyons, :tongue:

8. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

Yes, and if that's your one 'garment', it can look fucking hot--along with maybe a pair of sandals.

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I never heard of that one before. Who says that you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Thanks Scottbud!

San Onofre is about 50 miles from my house. I should check it out sometime. I've ridden my bicyle past there to Camp Pendleton and back in the fall, but never checked out the beach. Can anyone give me a specific location or exit for the nude beach there?

Black's Beach @ Torrey Pines is only about 7 miles away. I've been there many times and love being able to swim naked. I usually stay limp while laying on the blanket, and sometimes fall asleep. Rarely get hard when I'm nude in the water, but walking down the beach is another matter. The swinging motion back and forth will do it every time. I only wear sunglasses, a hat, and a smile.

10. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

try a flesh colored one!!!

11. sweetsweats

sweetsweats Member

Albums:
    I-5 exit at Basilone Road
    Follow Basilone to the state park (NOT the state beach)
    The entrance is 0.5 miles south of the entrance to the nuclear plant.
    Inside the park, follow the road 3.0 miles to the end of the parking lot. Look for the last of the two signs for Beach Trail #6.

Follow the trail to the beach. Once you hit the beach, go south.
    The general nude area is just south of the last lifeguard stand.
    If you keep walking (on to the Camp Pendelton section) it gets gayer and gayer.
    Most of the action is in the canyons, about 3/4 of a mile from the begining of the nudist area.

12. Supersized

Supersized New Member

put a rubber band around the base of your penis. It is less noticable than a cock ring.

13. boukoutla

boukoutla New Member

Albums:
    good tip. it worked for me.Thanks. Any more tips?

14. sweetsweats

sweetsweats Member

Albums:
    I will try the rubber band thing around the house and see how it works, thanks.

Any more ideas???

15. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

In theory, it's all very well to use the elastic band trick.

2 potential probs though. If you fall asleep with it on - Gangrene (OUCH - and worse!!). Plus, having to stammer and blush through your explanation if/when someone says "Excuse me, but why do you have a rubber band around your cock?".

I know that if using a little blue pill, I can maintain a semi for a day or two afterwards, so maybe a quarter or 8th of a tab in the morning might work (could get addictive, tho, or pose other health risks). I might try that one and report back the results.

16. Insanedragon

Insanedragon New Member

Have you tried manual penis enlargement exercises? They could make you hang much larger. Possibly 30 to 50% larger and eventually you will have erect gains (hopefully) but if not the flaccid size will still increase. I promise.

Draft saved Draft deleted