Maintaining erection - cure ?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by iwk, Feb 12, 2011.

1. iwk

iwk Member

I'm 27, 6ft3, 320 lbs and in the worst shape of my life.
    I've gained that weight 5 years ago and didn't have a girlfriend since, until now. What happened to me for the first night was something I thought that can happen only to someone else. I normally had an erection, by the time I had her in a position for penetration (10 sec or so) I've lost erection.
    We tried for the next few days and same thing happened repeatedly.
    Then I started noticing that my erections (during masturbation) aren't hard as they used to be 5-6 years ago, and that I go limp as soon as I stop touching it. Before I used to be hard for a good minute or so after I stopped touching it.
    I went to my doctor and to urologist, made few tests, blood work and stuff, they concluded that reason for that must be my terrible physical condition and high blood pressure, everything else is OK.
    I'm working to repair that, but I'm wondering could kegels or any other exercises help me fix that faster ?
    I don't look for an enlargement, I'm 7" L and 6.3" G, I'm OK with that...
    I'm sorry for my bad english and a lot of text.

2. john_boy

john_boy Member

Albums:
    I could also be psychological. I know that when I have issues in my life that are troubling me, and I'm worried about performing sexually, I have trouble keeping it hard. Perhaps you are concentrating too hard on your body... You might try talking to a psychologist (one who has experience in sexual issues).

3. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is kinda the wrong section for this question. Should go under "The Healthy Penis"

I would suspect part of it is the extra weight your carrying.
    Your a tall guy, so your body probably packs it on easily. I'm no doctor, but I would recommend loosing some weight. Not only for your erections, but general health.
    I'm no twig either..I need to loose as well, but try to get down to your body's happy weight.
    Other factors could be any bad habits such as smoking/drinking?
    John Boy brings up a good point, that it may be just performance anxiety.
    I would Heed your doctors advice.

I think it's great that you found someone though.

4. JMeister

JMeister Member

Exercise will definitely help. Erection strength should increase dramatically as the weight drops.

If your cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, and or other numbers are high consider veganism.

Look up Neal Barnard on youtube for more information.

5. iwk

iwk Member

Thank you all for your answers.
    @JB - My doctor mentioned that as a highly probable reason.

@Rikter8 - As I mentioned, both doctors suggested loosing weight and some conditioning as a must. I don't drink or smoke.
    Yes, this is probably more suited for THP, but I just wondered if kegels could help me with that problem, cause I already work on bringing my weight down and conditioning up.

@JMeister - My chol and sugar levels are slightly elevated, but within limits, everything else beside blood pressure is OK.

Draft saved Draft deleted