maintenance and relationships

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
? For those who trim or shave their pubic area:

When your not in a relationship or dating someone do you still maintain your bush and shave your nuts or let it go and wait until you are actively dating?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I let my pussy hair grow when not in a relationship.

I developed pubic hair early (@ 7 yrs). So I've had my bush a long time and rather like it. I have waxed upon request (see gallery). In the summer months when I swim a lot I keep my bikini area shaved and neatly trimmed.

When your not in a relationship or dating someone do you still maintain your bush and shave your nuts or let it go and wait until you are actively dating?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

I am more lax when I am out of a relationship. I still keep it trimmed because you never know when someone is going to come out of the woodwork and want some sexin'.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been in a relationship for a few years and we both still keep it trimmed.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wellll, Ive only been clean shaven for about 8 months. And I havent been in a relationship, but I like it so I keep it that way. I suppose if i were with a guy and he wanted some fur, I may consider a nice trim patch, but thats it. I even enjoy walking more now that Ive kept it bare!:biggrin1:

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wellll, Ive only been clean shaven for about 8 months. And I havent been in a relationship, but I like it so I keep it that way. I suppose if i were with a guy and he wanted some fur, I may consider a nice trim patch, but thats it. I even enjoy walking more now that Ive kept it bare!:biggrin1:

I'm with you, SS. I stay bare to please myself, much more so than to please anyone else. I absolutely love it.