Maintenance whilst on Vacation/Holiday?

H0rnybast1d

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster; so please excuse the question out of the blue (and the slightly dodgey username).

I've gone through a period of having 'all the gear but no idea' (sizegenetics, bathmate etc) and probably through blind luck alone managed to gain c. 1/4 -1/2" in length.

I took a break due to life getting in the way, but after reading Aaron Kemmer's 'Exercising the Penis' I've since started up again with manual exercising. I've just finished the 5th week of the basic beginners plan to ease me back in and things are pretty good in terms of PIs etc.

Whilst I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on where to take things from here so that I don't end up spending all day jelqing as I try to increase intensity (currently doing c.15 mins stretching, 20 mins of jelqs (c.500), and a c.100 kegels), my main question is actually one about taking a break.

I'm sure like a lot of you, my PE is a somewhat secret activity, which my gf doesn't know about (yet). However I'm about to spend 10 days on vacation/holiday with her and her parents (gulp!) where disappearing for 40-50 mins every day or so is gonna be impossible.

Can anyone suggest anything quick and easy to act as maintenance to ensure I don't go backwards, or would I be better off with a full de-conditioning break over the 10 days?

Thanks,

HB.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Personally I would just enjoy your vacation. 10 days is not a long time off, I've actually grown during that sort of time frame off. Seems like it gives the penis a chance to catch up with your exercises.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I assume that you'll be engaging in plenty of sexual activity ;) This will maintain all of your gains and the extra rest may even give you a boost in size.

Don't stress out over this and just enjoy your vacation :)

Trojans45

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have been looking over these forums a while now and wanted to know that if you stop do the gains you make go away if so whats it worth putting in such time if its all temporary