Photos & Videos Maitland Hanley

deriuqeremanresu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What was good and what was bad

The content wasn’t really suggestive. If you’ve been following his videos on social media, you’ve probably seen more to be honest. His PPV content is pretty tame as well e.g a video where the most you see is his butt. Some of his followers are hoping he relents and starts doing nudes but he’s engaged and just had a kid so I don’t know how likely that is. He has apparently messaged a few followers saying he won’t post his cock.

I actually thought it might be someone else posting the stuff. Not sure how onlyfans works in terms of verification, but some of the posts seem like screenshots or cuts from old videos.

My advice would be to hold off on subscribing and check in in a few months when he’s either posting more explicit content or the novelty has worn off and he’s stopped engaging with the platform.

nb. Sorry for my shitty unhelpful one line response before. Hopefully this helps.

Reactions: Keisha

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
The content wasn’t really suggestive. If you’ve been following his videos on social media, you’ve probably seen more to be honest. His PPV content is pretty tame as well e.g a video where the most you see is his butt. Some of his followers are hoping he relents and starts doing nudes but he’s engaged and just had a kid so I don’t know how likely that is. He has apparently messaged a few followers saying he won’t post his cock.

I actually thought it might be someone else posting the stuff. Not sure how onlyfans works in terms of verification, but some of the posts seem like screenshots or cuts from old videos.

My advice would be to hold off on subscribing and check in in a few months when he’s either posting more explicit content or the novelty has worn off and he’s stopped engaging with the platform.

nb. Sorry for my shitty unhelpful one line response before. Hopefully this helps.
Thanks for the update. Appreciate it

deriuqeremanresu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope.It’s like a weekly gym diary with the occasional “funny” I’ve bought a fair bit of his PPV and as Connor Michael said it’s not worth it. He is fairly responsive to messages, mostly to say he doesn’t plan to share his cock. I’ve asked how much he has been offered and he said hundreds of dollars by many users. I wanted to get a feel for if he was bi or interested in guys at all, so I asked if users had been sending him pics. He said he doesn’t open pics from anyone.

Going back to my previous comment, I do still wonder whether it’s actually him posting. Initially thought someone might have been pretending to be him but realised he had shared the OF link to his Instagram page. But someone might be posting on his behalf.

deriuqeremanresu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey - if you’re looking for an update.

Subscription Feed
He had COVID recently but was still posting. It really does just seem to be a fitness diary with a couple of bathroom pics in a towel. Nothing really exciting there and, frankly, his lurid pink hair at the moment is not doing anything for him.

PPV
I purchased two of his recent PPV offerings at $14.99 each. One of his bare butt in the bathroom (dude has a nice smooth butt that I’d love to play with). The other PPV was two images of him next to a punching bag, you can see his bulge on display in black underwear, and sweat dripping down his abs. By no means unpleasant but I would be expecting this sort of content in his main feed by now.

Nevertheless, I’m determined to wait him out for the benefit of others to see if he finally shares a picture of his cock.

Note: I live in an area where the sharing of intimate images is protected by law, with severe penalties. As such, I will not be sharing images from his only fans. As much as I want to, I can’t risk the legal implications.

ConnorMichael

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey - if you’re looking for an update.

Subscription Feed
He had COVID recently but was still posting. It really does just seem to be a fitness diary with a couple of bathroom pics in a towel. Nothing really exciting there and, frankly, his lurid pink hair at the moment is not doing anything for him.

PPV
I purchased two of his recent PPV offerings at $14.99 each. One of his bare butt in the bathroom (dude has a nice smooth butt that I’d love to play with). The other PPV was two images of him next to a punching bag, you can see his bulge on display in black underwear, and sweat dripping down his abs. By no means unpleasant but I would be expecting this sort of content in his main feed by now.

Nevertheless, I’m determined to wait him out for the benefit of others to see if he finally shares a picture of his cock.

Note: I live in an area where the sharing of intimate images is protected by law, with severe penalties. As such, I will not be sharing images from his only fans. As much as I want to, I can’t risk the legal implications.
Is there much activity on his OF

deriuqeremanresu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any updates guys?
Here’s an update:

Subscription Feed
More or less the same content since the last update I provided. A couple of workout photos and mentions of eating nachos. It’s all very boring. He seems more focussed on sharing PPV messages rather than putting in any tangible effort to provide content for members who are “just subscribers”.

PPV Content
This seems to be the main focus of the account. I get a new message from him every couple of days with PPV content. The PPV is for the most part limited to 2-3 photos each purchase and are between $6.99 (because he thinks it’s funny) and $14.99. There’s no discernible difference in higher priced PPV content. I’ll admit I have not purchased many recently, but the ones I have feature underwear shots, some with visible penis line (VPL) and some mirror pics of his ass.

Is it worth subscribing?
Honestly, no. It’s quite likely I will let my subscription lapse this month. I’ve been subscribed since he shared the link originally and the nature of the content has barely changed since then, if anything it’s gotten milder. There are much more deserving content creators out there, with fantastic value for money in terms of the content they produce.