Major breakthrough: use "witch" instead of "bitch"

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I've tried it, it revolutionises 21st century speech and communications.

Calling a woman a "bitch" has become part of pop culture, but it's still offensive.

Now, replace only one letter, and you're still saying the same, but it's less offensive.

"Suck my dong, witch".

"I'm pimpin my witches in da hood".

Etc!!! Witches are evil, just like women. So we're still degrading and controlling them, only in a more spiritual and less animal way. Bitch is from the animal world. Witch is from the spiritual world.

Breakthrough. Revolucion!! Wiaatch.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Me too, but people can't say we haven't been looking for alternatives, right? We did our best. :biggrin1:

We can also simply ask our girlfriends: "honey, what do you prefer to be called: bitch, witch, hoe, or just simply slut?" I'm sure many would prefer "bitch".

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
But......I think "bitch" is because it was meant that women are like dogs, they should obey their masters.....like dogs do.

That is a sheer guess, but I would figure it is probably close to what the meaning of calling a chick a "bitch" is for.

But, that is certainly not how I think, I'll set that record straight right now.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women calling themselves bitches got popular because of Feminism and Lesbian politics.

Then there's the hip hop by Lil Kim, Bahamadia, and others. Hip hop isn't all about bitches, hos, money, and clothes though. Not the good hip hop anyway.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*rolls eyes*

Grow up, little boy.

So when we do grow up,what do you call a female that acts like a bitch,witch.........Or what ever you want to call it.Cause I'm all grown and there are some females that realy nead a name!:smile:Notice I did not say women,cause that would imply all "little girls" have grown up!:biggrin1:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So when we do grow up,what do you call a female that acts like a bitch,witch.........Or what ever you want to call it.Cause I'm all grown and there are some females that realy nead a name!:smile:Notice I did not say women,cause that would imply all "little girls" have grown up!:biggrin1:

I can't speak for anyone but myself. There are some women with less than favorable attitudes, but I hate being called a bitch when I stand up for myself, turn someone down I'm not interested in, or even speak my mind in a nonaggressive manner. It's rude. And I'm not just talking about this post, I'm talking about in life too.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Calling a woman a "bitch" has become part of pop culture, but it's still offensive.

Now, replace only one letter, and you're still saying the same, but it's less offensive.

"Suck my dong, witch".

Etc!!! Witches are evil, just like women. So we're still degrading and controlling them, only in a more spiritual and less animal way. Bitch is from the animal world. Witch is from the spiritual world.

This is not revolutionary. Douchebaggery, maybe.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

"Suck my dong, witch".

Etc!!! Witches are evil, just like women.

I've met some men who are rite fucking evil CUNTS aswell!!!!

So we're still degrading and controlling them, only in a more spiritual and less animal way. Bitch is from the animal world. Witch is from the spiritual world.

Fine if it makes you happy to call us witches.... however I have a new name for you male witches or bitches......................

WARLOCKS!!!!!! :biggrin1: