Major changes in your past/current girlfriends?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ibostyle11, Feb 19, 2010.

1. ibostyle11

ibostyle11 Active Member

Albums:
    I've been noticing this a lot lately. My gf of over 3 years is a completely different person than she was when I first met her (sexually speaking).

When I first met her, she was shy, timid, self-conscious, reserved, never talked about sex (even if she wanted it), and passive.

After the first few times of us having sex, she's become outgoing (sex any and everywhere), comfortable (constantly stripping and teasing me), aggressive (often initiates sex and gives random blowjobs), and very verbal about wanting "my big black dick" as she so often puts it. She knew my size b4 we had sex, and was never verbal about it's size, but now she eyes me up and down like a piece of meat.

I'm curious if any other guys here have had similar experiences. Also, if so, do you think it had something to do with your size?

2. lowhung

lowhung Active Member

Albums:
    You have a great cock. Love the photo of her thin arm next to your big dick.

You cock is nearly as long as her forearm and I'm sure she got into it and you turned her on to sex. She might not have known she was into "big dick" but you showed her.

I've had this experience too and its great.

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I had this similiar experience in a couple relationships, most notably with the gal who became my wife. I met her sexual needs, as we grew in our relationship, she became more confident. she also worked at making her self look more attracive, grew her hair out, dressed better, and sexier. she might have been a late bloomer, but after 2 years of my big cock "diet" her breasts went from B's to D's without a major weight gain. at this point she was a real head turner, and guys would ask "where did you find her? wow!" I had guys trying to move in on me, but we were engaged at that point.

time to reap the benefits dude, enjoy and cherish your relationship!

4. ibostyle11

ibostyle11 Active Member

Albums:
    Wow that sounds great. My GF doesn't really dress herself up, but she's got natural beauty. No makeup needed. I'm definitely enjoying myself though. Even though I can feel awkward at times.

Draft saved Draft deleted