1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Major Fire Manhattan?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by ghb69, Apr 12, 2010.

1. ghb69

ghb69 Sexy Member

Albums:
    According to news here this morning, a major fire tore through an apartment blg. on the Lower Eastside of Manhatten. I hope none of our friends were affected by it.

2. nudeyorker

nudeyorker Cherished Member

Wow, you have better news there than NYC it was not even mentioned on the morning news.

3. Northland

Northland Experimental Member

I hadn't heard about it.
    Possibly this one down in Chinatown (it's the only thing I found on topic)
    7-Alarm Fire Hits Chinatown Building - NYTimes.com

"At least 14 people were injured in a blaze in Chinatown that reached seven-alarm status shortly after midnight Monday morning.

More than 250 firefighters and more than 60 Fire Department vehicles responded to the borough-wide call, descending on the six-story building at 285 Grand Street, a residential building anchored by a storefront.
    "

4. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Supposedly it was in the Chinatown area. My nephew lives somewhere in that vicinity and I've been a bit concerned all day. Nobody has called though so he's probably fine.
    Dave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice