Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ULI + Extreme Pumping = ++ Gains in Girth

My story and methods of how I achieved significant gains in length and girth are noted in my other posts.

My starting girth over 30 years ago was about 4.5 inches, I considered it a pencil dick, i.e., is it in yet.

My starting stats were 6.0 BPEL, 4.5 girth

I am currently at 8.5 BPEL, 6.0 glans, 7.0 mid, 8.0+ base.

For the past week I have researched several website forums on PE and have come to a better understanding about how I got to my current stats.

The initial gains in length and girth came from what I have discovered is called "ULI".

I initially utilized any type of home made adjustable cock strap to trap the blood flow into the penis at the base of the shaft. I then forced, by a milking action below the strap, as much blood as possible into the engorged penis. Eventually the head becomes hard and glossy and the shaft will stretch to its upper limits once the tunica is beyond rock hard.

This exercise causes significant discoloration, and if over done capillary bleeding at the tip of the glans. I can't remember how many years it's been since I last saw the natural color of my penis, as well as the true flaccid length.

About 24 months ago I started using an extender for short periods of time and high tension. The BPEL went from 6.75 BPEL to 7.5 BPEL, 5.0 mid girth. All the while I continued my ULI exercises.

Over the past 12 months I began off and on low vacuum pressure pumping, combined with the use of an extender from 6.75 BPEL to 7.5 BPEL, 5.0 glans, 5.5 mid, 6.5 base.

For the next 4 mos I was off and on exercising, resulting in 8.0 BPEL, 5.0 glans, 6.0 mid, 7.0 base.

Essential my largest gains have been achieved in the past month, with a combination of high (over -15 Hg) vacuum pressure for short periods of time followed by extreme ULI exercises, 2X per day, resulting in my current 8.5 BPEL, 6.0 glans, 7.0 mid, 8.0 base.

While pumping, the tip gets to the 8.8+ mark on the tube, and when released goes back to 8.5.

My goal is 10.5 BPEL, 6.5 glans, 7.0 mid, 8.0 base.

Over time I quickly outgrew a 1.75" diam. cylinder and went to a 12"x2.5".
I will next be using a 2.25" diam. cylinder to prevent any addition girth at the base and mid shaft, while allowing for elongation and glans expansion.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have photos? Past and present ? Cump

Check out the "Show Off" thread.

Very poor quality, never did photos before.
I will use a flash next time.
There are many more, all taken 5/17/14.

There will be many more once I hit a good part of my gaining milestone.

The photos had to be shrunk under 146kb, thumbnail size.

BJ

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started out with 4.75"EG but after 3 years of constant PE I'm 5.5"-5.75"MSEG and 6"BEG - ULIs horse squeezes, errect bends and clamping.

I'm aiming for 6"MSEG

Keep at it, the gains come with effort.

BJ

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The ULI is an excellent advanced girth exercise. For maximum girth gains (and overall gains as well) one should also make sure that their EQ (Erection Quality- a combined measure of stamina and hardness) is trained to its maximum as well. This can be done through concerted stamina work or sustained bouts of vigorous sexual activity.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ULI is an excellent advanced girth exercise. For maximum girth gains (and overall gains as well) one should also make sure that their EQ (Erection Quality- a combined measure of stamina and hardness) is trained to its maximum as well. This can be done through concerted stamina work or sustained bouts of vigorous sexual activity.

I concur wholeheartedly with the above statement.

BJ

sheff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Excuse my ignorance but what is ULI? I have been pumping for almost 4 years now and haven't seen any gains in length or girth. In fact I think that I have gotten smaller rather than larger. Now I have to admit, I am the only male living in a household of females and rarely have time to do any PE exercises. Pumping with my bathmate is about the only time in the morning that I have to myself.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've ;earned to live with the discoloration.

I'm a lot happier now that my wife has told me how much she loves my thick cock.

I know that a longer one will cause it to be in her grasp much more often.

BJ

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I've ;earned to live with the discoloration.

I'm a lot happier now that my wife has told me how much she loves my thick cock.

I know that a longer one will cause it to be in her grasp much more often.

BJ
I have some light discolouration, from past experience it takes several months for the skin tone to return to normal. Far infra red heat seems to help a little (it stimulates the micro circulation in the skin).
Impressive gains from a high risk method, you must be very careful.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have some light discolouration, from past experience it takes several months for the skin tone to return to normal. Far infra red heat seems to help a little (it stimulates the micro circulation in the skin).
Impressive gains from a high risk method, you must be very careful.

I finally got to the point after more than six decades on this earth to say "WTF".

Since my coming out of the "basement" I have been much more outgoing in day to day relationships, whereas prior I was the fly on the wall.

BJ

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Discoloration might be due to bruising or "hemosiderin" stains. Bruising is usually temporary and is a sign of overwork. In severe cases it could signal injury.

Bruising can be alleviated with hot wraps, localized massage, and even with the use of supplements like "Butcher's Broom" and/or Arnica.

Hemosiderin stains are caused by blood deposits remaining under the skin. These can take a very long time to dissipate. You can speed their dissipation by using a vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic Acid) cream.