Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if this is the right place to put this one, but now that I am in my late 20's, I am noticing that I am extremely horny all the time. Like, any free time I have, it kicks in. It never used to be this way and I could go a day or two and feel the urge, but not incredibly strongly. Who knows, maybe I'm just addicted or cuz I haven't gotten any tail in a long time, but within the past year it's been real bad. Anyone else noticed this? That horniness fluctuates and gets real bad in your late 20's?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly wouldn't abuse a woman no matter how horny I was either, and the thought of guys who do makes me ill. If it's not consentual and wanted then it's not cool. Just wanting a woman extra badly at the moment!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been way more horny than my partners. But as I've gotten older (ie past 38) my Hornometer has gone through the roof, to the point that I worry about just how horny I'm actually gonna get???

I say, go for the older guys, folks. We got the stamina AND the knowledge. Come and get it!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 56 and honestly not as horny as I used to be. a beautiful woman is truly a work of art though. I was always pretty horny from about 14 on up to just a few years ago. I didn't get "super" horny in my late 20's or any time period more than others. I hope this doesn't sound conceited, but i had what ladies want & need from age 20 to about 35(age does set in unfortunately). I was very confident, not arrogant, in myself, most women found me good looking, I was easy to talk to, a good listener. I was good in bed. I didn't get hornier, but I liked variety. I had 3 different ladies in 24 hours on more than one occasion. ah!! to be young again.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i get very horny in the summer, after a day in the sun.

and i just read a report the other day on the internet regarding

that the sun itself can be a libideo producer,, the vitiamin d in

the rays.

When i was younger i was so overcome with "horniness" after a day at
the beach, i thought I would lose my mind!

dcw4

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure if this is the right place to put this one, but now that I am in my late 20's, I am noticing that I am extremely horny all the time. Like, any free time I have, it kicks in. It never used to be this way and I could go a day or two and feel the urge, but not incredibly strongly. Who knows, maybe I'm just addicted or cuz I haven't gotten any tail in a long time, but within the past year it's been real bad. Anyone else noticed this? That horniness fluctuates and gets real bad in your late 20's?

Well, I want to say this.

I am 38. I feel like a teen with how strong my sexual urges get. And it doesn't help when Mormon missionaries come over. And those young adult men that come over are really cute. And I think that they sense that sexual energy too.

I know a transit bus driver who is 48. I once saw him at the movies...SIN CITY was showing. At every Jessica Alba or Carla Gugino scene, he would muse in a sexual way..."Ooh I bet you have some tight pussy" or "I could really eat you up, girl." or "Mmmmm, I would last all night with you." Even though, I have watched all of the Jason Bourne movies. Even though, I never mused in the same fashion like that bus driver at SIN CITY movie, I thought and felt that way with Matt Damon. :biggrin1:

I think that men get the urges even into the seventies or even older. But the media doesn't really cater to the image of an older man or even an older woman to have really strong sexual urges or to have a strong sexual life.

I feel sooo alive with these urges.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are not alone. I seem to be much hornier and aware of my sexuality now at 33 than in my teens of 20's. Sucks that the wfie has gone the other way.

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
My horniness has definitely increased with age. At 46, I am hornier than ever before. I have sex with my wife (53) five or six times per week -- usually twice a day or more on weekends. And I sometimes jerk off in-between. It's fucking awesome! The older I get, the more I understand that nothing is more important than fucking. Unless, of course, it's sucking. Or fondling. Or watching someone fuck, suck or fondle. Or .....

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gotten hornier with age. I feel as though, at 43, I think about sex much more than I did in my teens and 20s. My wife and I have sex about 5 times a week on average, mostly on the weekend. I jerk off every day, sometimes twice. I thought I was the exception. It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree with dspan. As i have gotten older, it seems sex is on my mind quite often: at work, in the car, watching TV, whatever. I am not necessarily having that much more (about twice a week with j/o in between), but I sure think about it all the time. I'm a member of LPSG; that proves it!

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
I'm definitely a senior citizen and I'm hornier than I was at 15. Don't know what happened. Maybe I know a lot more about sex and its rewards now. I tell my friend I'm feeling horny and he says you're horny all the time. It's true.