Major increase in horniness with age

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
As a 55 year old male, my sex drive is high, but what has amazed me is that my testosterone levels are actually near the bottom end of the normal range. I asked a friend who is an Endocrinologist about this and was informed that the fall off point for men is variable as to when the diminshed libido sets in. He stated that contrary to popular belief most men lose the ability or quality of a sexual encounter before they lose the idea of having one.

Those who are losing the desire need to have a complete blood panel run and not by an average MD. An average MD will not have the expertise to look at the balance between the various testosterone esters and the estrogen present to make good decisions. Many standard MD's because they simply do not want to bother give the responses of: "Live with it, it's part of aging...", "You're old, what do you expect...." or some other non commital response that gives them an out, and allowing them to do nothing.

I have said this a thousand times. Under US FDA guidelines you do not have to be under a minimum number IF you were documented as having higher testosterone levels, and the MD can show that your levels have fallen from what is normal for you. They legally CAN prescrible male HRT. To qualify you need to have periodic testosterone panels run (every 4-5 years is best) and keep track. You may never need HRT, but tracking gives you that option under the legal constraints that MD's have.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a 55 year old male, my sex drive is high, but what has amazed me is that my testosterone levels are actually near the bottom end of the normal range. I asked a friend who is an Endocrinologist about this and was informed that the fall off point for men is variable as to when the diminshed libido sets in. He stated that contrary to popular belief most men lose the ability or quality of a sexual encounter before they lose the idea of having one.

Those who are losing the desire need to have a complete blood panel run and not by an average MD. An average MD will not have the expertise to look at the balance between the various testosterone esters and the estrogen present to make good decisions. Many standard MD's because they simply do not want to bother give the responses of: "Live with it, it's part of aging...", "You're old, what do you expect...." or some other non commital response that gives them an out, and allowing them to do nothing.

I have said this a thousand times. Under US FDA guidelines you do not have to be under a minimum number IF you were documented as having higher testosterone levels, and the MD can show that your levels have fallen from what is normal for you. They legally CAN prescrible male HRT. To qualify you need to have periodic testosterone panels run (every 4-5 years is best) and keep track. You may never need HRT, but tracking gives you that option under the legal constraints that MD's have.

At 64 it was discovered that I had low testosterone and am currently having HRT in the form of Testim gel applied every morning after a shower. Since I began using it I have noticed an marked increase in my desire hot masturbate or have sex.

Here is a list of the affects of low testosterone that I found on the web.

1. You might feel reduced sexual desire. The reduced sex drive is is more pronounced in case of men than women.

2. When you are involved in sex play, your erection may be less strong than it used to be and might last for less time than in the past.

3. You might feel lack of energy for doing your normal work. This is in spite of the fact that your work does not require physical efforts.

4. Your moods keep on changing over the day and violent changes in mood become the order of the day for you.

5. The men who have been on the testosterone replacement regime, experience changes in mood when the treatment is stopped and mod changes stops when the treatment is resumed.

6. Your muscles may lose the tightness it used to have.

7. Your work performance might also drop to a certain extent.

8. Your performance in your favorite sport does not remain the same as it was in the past.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I look at high school girls now and girls in their 20's, and I wanna fuck them now as much as I ever did! A lot of girls these days seems to have bigger boobs than when I was in high school.