Major Issue

The-Bigger-the-Better

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a step sister that has a son that is 24. I am 27. We have grown up like brothers and it has been really odd cause whenever we talk and hangout the conversation always goes to cocks and size...j/o stories...sex stories...and the other day I was in my room ... we are roommates...and I was j/o. I had not realized that I left the door ajar and got that feeling that someone was watching...when i looked up it was him...he walked in my room like he didnt know what i was doing and then played it off like he just caught me..."oh man dude..next time lock your door." I know that he was watching for a little while.

I have also noticed that sometimes he will say he is leaving for work and then 20 min later comes busting in my room saying he "forgot" something. I know he is not gay or anything but I think he wants to see my cock. Actaully I am curious about his too.

What do I do? say you show me yours and i will show mine?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Two ways to look at this:

1: It's the perfect oppertunity to have a little experimentation, compare notes so to speak, maybe J/O together and whatever.

2: He is the son of your step sister right? You are his uncle, not his brother, and it seems more than a bit wrong, even though you are not directly related. Furthermore, you can't predict the effect it may have on the dynamics of the relationship. What if he isn't interested, and you've mis-read him? How will you recover the situation then?

These things are allways risky due to the nature of the fucked up card game that is society - you never know exactly what is in the other person's hand, so you are allways runing a big risk if you lay your hand on the table, and as a rule, you should feint first, then make the play if the signs are right.