Major jelqing question!!!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by letsdoit3, Jun 25, 2010.

1. letsdoit3

letsdoit3 New Member

ok well i need an opinion from someone whose not a jelqing advertiser or a jelqing fanatic. are jelqing results permanent? and if so do u have any serious side effects like ED? what are your gains? ive been looking all over the net and i have to be very careful because i was considering jelqing for another half inch but jelqing websites will of course tell me it works and doctors will say it wont because if jelqing was proven to work then penis enlargement companies would not make money. so for those who are unbiast in this subject could u help me out?

2. BallRalls

BallRalls New Member

Albums:
    So...what is "jelqing" anyway?

3. pantalonskinny

pantalonskinny New Member

same here :eek:

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

You all need to go to the penis enlargement section on this site. All the questions you asked have been answered a ton of times.

I will give you the quick run down.
    Permanent gains: Yes, after you cement the gains. What does that mean? look it up.

Causes ED?: Quite the opposite. They should make your penis stronger. See, even if you do not gain any size, your penis should function even better. But, if you over do it by doing too much, you may hurt yourself and get temporary ED until your penis heals from the overtraining. A few days to 2 weeks. Just like a work out, more is not better and you have to work up to more reps and sets. Most PE injuries are from over zealous practitioners with no patience.

The jelq is a good beginner excersice to introduce yourself to PE. There are better excersices that will focus more on whatever your goals are; length, girth, or both. But you have to condition your penis first.

Every program will start you with a 3 month beginner course which you should do before going to the more advanced excercises.

Make sure you read up as much as you can. Most of the info is FREE. And really, other than buying lubes, PE is FREE to do.

Typical gains you can expect from PE is about 1-2 inches in length, maybe an inch in girth. And I tell people it takes a minimum of 2 years of dedicated consistent work to get there. Hear that? A minimum. You cant rush this, or you will hurt yourself. Some get lucky and get there quicker, others take longer. nd you never know until you try it.

Good luck, be safe, and be patient. The reason why PE is not more popular because it takes dedicated work and patience that most men are not willing to do and dont have. Companies are working on a pill, but it doesnt exsist as of yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted