Major Muscle Hunk. Actor CHRIS ALLEN.Naked

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
damn jason! another great find. what a hunk....not the biggest cock, but I sure as shit wouldn't kick him outta bed. great big balls too.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought Chris was one of the most beautiful men I'd ever seen. Nice guy too.

I was a member of his CFM website. That situation was a shame: Someone had supposedly hacked the security and hotlinked all over creation to his members only nude photos gallery. It cost him a fortune in bandwidth fees so he closed the site, changed his name, and blew off all of us who were part of his fan community. I always suspected it was cos he wasn't sure who the culprit was - so he just blew everybody off.

Oh well...

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW! He is gorgeous. :smile: Jason, you are spoiling us with these pics you've been putting up almost every day. You have very good taste. Men like this do not exist in the real world...at least not in my real world.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know hes not what you picky guys on here call hung.But I think his c*ck is nice.You can suck it,f*ck it etc.I wouldnt toss him or his average penis.:tongue:

Hey Jason, I wouldnt kick anyone out of bed for his cock size or a woman for her breast size, thats just shallow besides, this dude makes up for it in other areas, hes hot and his balls and cock are killer, Id drill his ass, :biggrin1:

Looks good in leather also Mickactual

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Jason, I wouldnt kick anyone out of bed for his cock size or a woman for her breast size, thats just shallow besides, this dude makes up for it in other areas, hes hot and his balls and cock are killer, Id drill his ass, :biggrin1:

I agree with Monster. I think people look at large penis pics too much and think that's the norm. It's actually kind of shallow. He is fine from head to toe, and without even looking at his penis, he is still sexy as hell.