MajorKill (Warhammer YouTuber)

Ferdawoon

Superior Member
Media
Anyone know anything about what the Warhammer YouTuber MajorKill is packing?
https://www.youtube.com/c/majorkill18/
Been going down a rabbit hole of Warhammer lore videos recently and his videos kept popping up as Recommended. Checked out some pictures of him and he's quite easy on the eyes! That Australian accent is also helping.

Is there anything juicy that I couldn't find with Google Images?

maxresdefault (6).jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

unnamed_2.jpg

Attachments

Ferdawoon

Superior Member
Media
In his latest stream he misunderstood a comment saying his gf keeps him drained (meaning tired), but he took it as “yeah she drains me of all my semen” and lemme tell you the envy was real XD
You know when? Started to listen through the Primarch ranking stream (since it's the latest one on YouTube) thinking I'd clip it and so far nothing =/

JamesMorgan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You know when? Started to listen through the Primarch ranking stream (since it's the latest one on YouTube) thinking I'd clip it and so far nothing =/
iirc it was while ranking jaghatai so relatively early on in the stream. Also side note: does anyone here actually have an interest in the lore? And if so, who’s your fav primarch?

Maximilian22

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treviso, Province of Treviso, Veneto, Italy
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
iirc it was while ranking jaghatai so relatively early on in the stream. Also side note: does anyone here actually have an interest in the lore? And if so, who’s your fav primarch?
Roboute Guilliman, obviously! :p