Make a Bukkake rumor about the person above you

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've just come across MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK bukkake collection he had jizz all over his face on the net and i cannot believe hes made 5 films

and for your information it's absolutely disgusting

...............that i only own 3 of them

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"We're just going to have a short break now... but stay tuned to the bukkake world championships, As you can see by the look on Coconutz and MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK face there's more to come."

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK was a little nervous at taking part in a bukkake party last night that TheBiBottom might laugh at M_CHUCKS tiny cock,

TheBiBottom probably thought better of it when TheBiBottom saw M_CHUCK giant hand.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Busterhyman is that 1 guy that you have heard about at bukkake parties. He sits in a chair over on the side, biting his fingernails, about an hour in he stands, goes over and rubs the front of his Dockers.....all the other guys are naked and hard by now. Eventually Buster pops his nub out of the front of his pants, the zipper scrapes the skin as he does it, he starts to cry....

the other guys feel sorry for him, take the 2 young ladies off the table and place buster there instead and proceed to cum all over him. Then they head over to the mattresses where the ladies are and have wild sex with them while buster rubs his hands in all the cum on his body and slowly falls asleep.

Oh darn! I keep forgetting this is rumor not actual truth......Sorry to have told everybody what happened to you last weekend Buster.:redface:

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
srdude007 girlfriend Hoss said she don't like srdude007 friends because they're always coming on to Hoss.

srdude007 thought it was the biggest load of bull shit until srdude007 saw the bukkake pictures of Hoss.

I'm not saying Hoss Gay, but he certainly get's his fudge packed a lot.....