Make a Bukkake rumor about the person above you

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BUSTER and Coco are planning on making an instructional gay Bukakke DVD entitled, "GET A LOAD OF THIS ONE. AND THIS ONE, AND THIS ONE, AND THIS ONE."
With the foreword chapter, "That martini glass ain't for drinking Vodka"
with both them as stars, and creative consultants.
*PS* This will be my absolute last post on this since BUSTERHYMAN and Coconutz seem too fanatical about slamming me,

Last edited:

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
buster and coco are planning on making an instructional gay bukakke dvd entitled, "get a load of this one. And this one, and this one, and this one."
with the foreword chapter, "that martini glass ain't for drinking vodka" with both them as stars, and creative consultants.
*ps* this will be my absolute last post on this since busterhyman and coconutz seem too fanatical about slamming me,

boo hoo

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buster got 2 loads from everyone who's viewed this thread. He swallowed them all, whether big or small, sweet or salty, runny or clumpy, and even women started joining in.

TheBiBottom Got caught in a down-pour earlier.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK walked in on The BiBottom having a Bukkake shower from Coconutz-- Xmarks --Hoss--srdude007 and prine dong.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Coconutz pretends Xmarks --Hoss--srdude007 and prine dong.that there boners is the controls of a starship by using it like a joystick as he is getting a Bukkake?

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK organised his very first bukkake party last night and it was quite a success.
Everyone MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK invited came except Coconutz,at least Coconutz took part though.