Make a Match

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Tardis,i matched you with Accemb on page 1....cos you have a fluffy chest and he has fluffy lugs.

Tardis and Dolfette,she's whip your arse into the middle of next week LOL!!

Joll and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,i aint sharing him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................cos i don't want to!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Tardis,i matched you with Accemb on page 1....cos you have a fluffy chest and he has fluffy lugs.

Thanks and i was happy, but fancied a change :tongue:

Tardis and Dolfette,she's whip your arse into the middle of next week LOL!!

Piss off, gonna stick with Sub please

Joll and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,i aint sharing him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................cos i don't want to!

Back off Bitch!!, finders keepers MINE.:tongue:

Tasha and Hickboy, he'll keep you interested if not MB will hehe, a piggy karate chop ;)

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Back off Bitch!!, finders keepers MINE.:tongue:

Tasha and Hickboy, he'll keep you interested if not MB will hehe, a piggy karate chop ;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tardis and ...............me so i can thrash him with my cane,cat o nine tails,peg him,strap him and lock in him the cage.............because THEN I CAN FVCK JOLL RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA!!!!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tardis and ...............me so i can thrash him with my cane,cat o nine tails,peg him,strap him and lock in him the cage.............because THEN I CAN FVCK JOLL RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA!!!!

Fuck me, i am rock hard, you little minx. Jolls mine!!!!!, so is edu. accemb, sub, ashlar OKAY!!!