Make cock hard on purpose with big bulge in soccer shorts

Chineseboy

Experimental Member
Media
Hey,i am a Chinese guy.I like watching guys' big stand out bulge very much.
some of bulge some of swing.I have to admit that both catch my eye.Bulges are more obvious and a big bulge certainly stands out,and the swingers leave much more to the imagination and there's nothing like watching a guy's package move coyly from side to side!
my fave is bulge with just a bit of bounce,in something like thin soccer shorts.
So when summer night,i like wear my white shorts make my cock hard on then it could has a big stand out bulge.I went to some quiet street,if have any young girls or boys around of me,i am show my big stand out bulge while pretending i haven't noticed they are there. Make sure they are looking my way and then let them see my bulge in my shorts and that
i am stroking it.

How do you think this action?Most of time i did not out of my cock,just hard on in my short shorts make it be very stand out bulge.Does anyone has same experience as me??
Sorry if mu english is not good.

Some pics of mine bulge
img025_2110326412.jpg

img010_2110326412.jpg

080.jpg

067.jpg

Kowgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...if have any young girls or boys around of me,i am show my big stand out bulge...i am stroking it....
As for my part...my warning lights come on! I dont think thats anything to brag about or tell anybody else but your psychologist. Well, maybe them other pedophile guys in jail...

Get some help!

Good luck,
Kowgirl

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
As for my part...my warning lights come on! I dont think thats anything to brag about or tell anybody else but your psychologist. Well, maybe them other pedophile guys in jail...

Get some help!

Good luck,
Kowgirl

AM with you kowgirl.

Dude come on thats not right

quickystoner

Just Browsing
Media
then it could has a big stand out bulge.I went to some quiet street,if have any young girls or boys around of me,i am show my big stand out bulge while pretending i haven't noticed they are there. Make sure they are looking my way and then let them see my bulge in my shorts and that
i am stroking it.

How do you think this action?Most of time i did not out of my cock,just hard on in my short shorts make it be very stand out bulge.Does anyone has same experience as me??
Sorry if mu english is not good.

Some pics of mine bulge
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/cdlxs/img025_2110326412.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/cdlxs/img010_2110326412.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/cdlxs/080.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/cdlxs/067.jpg
How do I think of this action??
-Quite probably illegal......

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Damn bro...maybe I lost something in the translation but did you say you stroke your dick through your shorts in front of young boys and girls? I hope you means young boys and girls over the age of 18!

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Damn bro...maybe I lost something in the translation but did you say you stroke your dick through your shorts in front of young boys and girls? I hope you means young boys and girls over the age of 18!

You are right- I certainly hope it is not young boys and girls under 18. My son plays soccer. If I saw guy doing that and trying to talk to my child, all hell would break loose I can assure you of that!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
chinee boy--you yung boy yuself? Otherwise, cut the sex predator routine, and no one has yet commented on the fact that these are somewhat extremely unbeautiful pictures. If you want to bulge, then learn how and you need to start with some underwear under those gym shorts, poking it up like some stick is not that most arresting look I've ever seen. Learn how to get a semihard and wear some tighter shorts and show some bulge with class--poking it out like want to use it to pole-vault is not going to attract us older youthful people either, and get over the illegal needs or call the Social Services Psychiatric Division, dear.

The first photo is especially bumpkin. I don't think you'll find takers of much of any age, really.