Make cum taste gross

Smoking for sure. My husband smokes and his cum can taste very bitter at times.... not always though.

Reactions: Spike Baltar
D

deleted972301

Eat healthy all the time. Reduce the amount of salty foods that you eat and up the intake of fruits and veggies. This has always done the trick for me. Not one complaint in the 16 years I have been sexually active.

Eat healthy all the time. Reduce the amount of salty foods that you eat and up the intake of fruits and veggies. This has always done the trick for me. Not one complaint in the 16 years I have been sexually active.
Have you ever tasted your own cum?

D

deleted972301

Have you ever tasted your own cum?

No I haven’t, but women have plenty and they all say the same. It’s the absolute best they have ever tasted on purpose or accident. And there is tons of it to go around seeing how I am a heavy ejaculator.

Reactions: Rustyridge

Pinman6168

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No I haven’t, but women have plenty and they all say the same. It’s the absolute best they have ever tasted on purpose or accident. And there is tons of it to go around seeing how I am a heavy ejaculator.
You should read original post he is trying to have jizz taste bad. Not good??

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can only say that I eat red meat, drink alcohol occasionally, smoke and otherwise eat fairly healthy. I've always been told mine is sweet, but never tasted it myself intentionally anyway.

If you want it to taste bitter I'd try eating lots of sweets. Supposedly foods like turnip greens and other bitter foods is supposed to make it sweeter.

Reactions: curious25

Scooter806

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everybody knows pineapple juice is good to make cum taste better.

Well, I love cum, but I'm also very kinky and odd. How would you go about making your cum taste bad? I see loads of "make you cum yummy" articles online, but I need the opposite.

Any ideas?
Definitely Asparagus, and doesn't take long before you can smell it in your piss.